Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Need help ASAP!!

OK ladies I am in need of some help!! I have NO idea what to get my fiance as a wedding gift! He already has a money clip with his monogram on it, he already has 3 watches and doesn't need another, and I am all out of ideas right now! Also, does anybody know of a fairly cheap second line band that will come to the reception for just those few minutes?? I have thought about surprising him with that, but I don't know if I will be able to get somebody so close to our wedding date-- we are 3 weeks away!

Any help on either of these things would be appreciated!!!!

Re: Need help ASAP!!

• Options
    We are using Dr. Jazz for our secondline.  It is $750.  That is the cheapest I could find.  But they seem fairly flexible and may be able to come do your wedding even though they may be booked earlier in the night.  

As for a gift, what about a gift certificate for a massage somewhere and a gift certificate for a shave at Aiden Gill.  I gave my fiance that for his birthday last year and he really seemed to enjoy it.  

Good luck.  
  • Options
    Boudoir pics!  My husband LOVED the book I gave him!
  • Options
    Try contacting White Oak Productions for the Second Line Band.  They handle booking for many of the local brass bands and might be of help...
    dml
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies! I am looking at Aiden Gill and Magazine street barber shop for a shave! I think I am going to treat him and his groomsmen to that on the day of the wedding. That was a great idea! I would love to do boudoir pictures but our wedding is in 3 weeks so I don't have time to get them done and back :( maybe for our first anniversary though!! Thank you!

I will try and contact White Oak and see what they can tell me. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards