Connecticut

How long did it take for hair and make-up on the big day?

Hello Everybody
I was just wondering how long it took to have your hair and make-up done professionally on your wedding day and how many people participated.

I have a partyof three potentially four getting hair and make-up done on my day. At my first trial that company said five hours, I decided not to use then because the trial went poorly. The company I have chosen sent me a contact for only three hours. My hair trial took an hour and my make-up took an hour as well. Minimal changes needed to be made. My understanding is that there is one hair stylist and one make-up artist coming. I don't feel that three hours is enough for everyone to be done in time and would appreciate guidance from experienced brides.

Re: How long did it take for hair and make-up on the big day?

• I had 1 hairstylist and 1 makeup artist. It took them about 5.5 hours to do hair and make up for 6 of us, and they did an amazing job!
    imageAnniversary
  • Mona8 said:
    I had 1 hairstylist and 1 makeup artist. It took them about 5.5 hours to do hair and make up for 6 of us, and they did an amazing job!

Who did you use?
  • Almie425 said:
    Mona8 said:
    I had 1 hairstylist and 1 makeup artist. It took them about 5.5 hours to do hair and make up for 6 of us, and they did an amazing job!

Who did you use?

I used Dana Barone & Co. Lauren did our hair and Amy did makeup. They were great and traveled to us the day of.
    imageAnniversary
  • I had 1 hairstylist and 1 makeup artist who came to us (Abby (hair) and Nicole (makeup) from Dana Bartone & Co- was supposed to have Lauren but she ended up in the hospital the week of my wedding!)  It took about 4 1/2 hours for 6 of us to get done.  

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had 2 hairstylists and 2 make-up artists for 7 people, took about 3 hours to get us all done.  I used Larissa Lake Make Up Artists.  She & her team are AMAZING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards