Georgia-Savannah
Options

Savannah Elopement Vendor Reviews!

edited November 2013 in Georgia-Savannah
Hello Savannah Brides!
I recently eloped in Savannah and I wanted to give you all my reviews in hopes of helping other brides in the area!

Venue: The Kehoe House - The concierge employees (Susie and Phil) at The Kehoe House are amazing and so so helpful. The Inn is BEAUTIFUL and I loved our elopement there. It included everything you'd want for a wedding for two from a few nights stay, officiant, flowers, cake, carriage ride, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, keepsake toasting flutes, and amazing customer service. They helped me with every step along the way to make sure that our elopement day was executed beautifully and perfectly. I was so sad to leave on check out day! We will always have beautiful memories of our time there and look forward to making many trips back to celebrate future anniversaries!

Hair: Beyond Beautiful by Heather – Heather is amazing. She was so quick to respond to messages and I'm so so so so glad she was available for our elopement! She was kind and thorough in all of her communications and made me feel at ease! Her reviews on Wedding Wire are all well earned and well deserved. Being a destination elopement, I did not get to have a trial run before the wedding day, but have no fear! Heather knows what she's doing and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. She came to me at my venue and even with a last minute change from a planned down hairstyle to a vintage updo, she executed my look flawlessly. I have honestly never seen a more beautiful updo and feel so lucky that it was MINE! My makeup held up wonderfully for our entire wedding day am so happy with the vintage vibe that she achieved while still using a very natural color palette. I loved that I was able to get my hair and makeup done by the same vendor and that she was willing to travel to me. She was very reasonably priced and worth every penny. I wish I could share photos here! Trust the reviews, check out her portfolio on her website, and talk to her. You won't want to book anyone else.

Flowers: Garden on the Square – Julie at Garden on the Square was so wonderful to work with. We booked an elopement package that included flowers from her shop. We wanted to customize what we chose and she worked with us and helped us brainstorm to come up with something uniquely us. She was quick to respond, open to different/interesting ideas, and so so helpful. We came up with a unique idea on the front end that had to be scrapped when I found a dress that was peach in color and wouldn't go with any of our flower plans! She took everything in stride and we came up with the perfect simple bouquet I wanted that matched my dress so perfectly. The day before our elopement, she invited us in to her shop to show us our flowers and conceptualize how to attach my "something old" to my bouquet. It was so beautiful and over a week later it's still alive and beautiful! I highly recommend you give Garden on the Square a call, you'll be glad you did!     

Officiant: Rev. Steven Schulte – Rev. Schulte is such a sweet man! Quick to respond to emails and helpful and encouraging of customizing your ceremony and vows to be uniquely you. He is very well spoken and made us feel so at ease! If you are getting married anywhere near Savannah, definitely contact him! He was the perfect officiant for our planned elopement and loved his delivery of our ceremony. He spoke the words that have joined us together and we will never forget that day. 

Photographer: Luke Smith, Lone Pine Photography – Luke was the photographer for our elopement on 10/30/13. We simply could not be more thrilled with our choice to have him capture our wedding day. From the moment we found his work, we felt a strong connection to his beautiful images and just knew we had to have him! He was so quick to respond and each of his messages to us was as thorough and thoughtful as the last. When he arrived at the venue on our wedding day, it was like meeting up with an old friend and not a vendor we'd never met before! He really made an effort to get to know both me and my husband before the wedding so he could help make our photos show us as we truly are. He made us both feel so at ease and we had no worries throughout the day that he was capturing everything in the most beautiful ways possible. Being from out of town, we weren't familiar with the area in Savannah, but Luke knew all the best spots and made sure we hit them all! He is brilliantly creative and has the patience of a saint! He's so honest and throughout the process he made sure we got and nailed each shot. If it wasn't perfect, he told us what to do to make it perfect and kept shooting until we got it right. We've only gotten back our sneak peek pictures so far but my husband finds me constantly staring at each image and just adoring every one. I have absolutely no doubts whatsoever that I will completely love each and every shot Luke captured on our wedding day. We are so so glad that we picked our destination elopement within a reasonable drive from where we live so that we can be sure to use Luke for all of our professional photography needs in the future as we eventually plan to grow our family. When you choose Luke, you choose someone who is a real romantic and truly loves capturing weddings. Each and every image showcases his amazing talent, creative brilliance, and will reflect every ounce of love between the couple he is shooting and his own deep love and passion for photography.

Re: Savannah Elopement Vendor Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards