Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Cozy Reception Venues near the airport

Hi Everyone! I am looking for a venue with Charm and something different than a hotel banquet room, but am looking for something in Moon, or close to the airport. Does anyone have any ideas on a cozy venue... ideally something with a lot of windows to see nature and it would be great if it had a fireplace. No where too expensive since my fiance and I are paying for this alone.

Thanks so much everyone!
Christina

Re: Cozy Reception Venues near the airport

• Britt0412Britt0412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since I don't know your # of guests, I can't say for sure if this would work, but the Hyeholde fits your description very well. I went to a January wedding there and it was beyond gorgeous! Cozy, warm, lots of character.
  • edited December 2011
    Holiday Inn Airport is what we booked. It included a LOT-  free rooms, cake, open bar, chair covers, tables, linen, flower centerpieces( that you can pick out yourself!) etc. We will be paying less than $7000 for everything. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    There is a country club in McDonald PA not too far from the Airport. It is really pretty and has some great spots for photos. It's called Quicksilver. Just soemthing else to look into, HTH.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What about the ToniDale in Robinson
    My planning blog: Tattoos and Lace
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • erbear84erbear84 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Robin Hill Park in Moon, too.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board