Plus-Sized

Plus Size Wedding Gowns in Orlando

Hi everyone! I've been checking out wedding dresses online lately and have found some wonderful plus-size designs. I've checked out bridal salons in my area that carry that designer, but I don't know if that necessarily means they will carry the plus size lines. Has anyone else in the Orlando area found a great bridal salon that has a lot of plus-sized selections? Thanks!

Re: Plus Size Wedding Gowns in Orlando

• JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2013
    Try posting this on your local board, you'll get a better response.  On the right side of the page, go to Choose Another Board and select Local Wedding Boards, then click Go.  You will be able to select your local board from the results.  Good luck!
  • the best thing to do is call up salons in your area and ask them do you have any plus size gowns to try on i am looking for these size ranges if they dont have anything call the next salon. 

i would go to a place that has a lot of plus sizes for you you to try on. many places i called only had 1 dress or none. a few places considered sizes 14 16 and 18 plus sizes and wanted me to come in. i am a 22 so no way those would have fit me 

where i got my dress i had tried on over 15 gowns she had so many options for plus sizes and plenty in 2os 22s 24s 26s and 30s to try on 
  • Thanks, ladies!
  • Minerva's had a great selection of plus sized gowns. I ultimately ended up buying at David's, but if Minerva's would be my first stop if I had to do it again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards