Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor Reviews

Bekah1586Bekah1586 member
First Anniversary
edited November 2013 in Kentucky-Louisville
Hey Ladies! Wanted to give you all my input on all of our AWESOME vendors.  They truly made our day PERFECT!  There was only one we had an issue with, but I will save that for last!

The Ice House/Crushed Ice Events - A- This place is incredible.  The venue and the staff were AMAZING. And I cannot even begin to describe how incredible the food was! They catered to our every need and helped us to have our dream wedding!  

James Byrd Photography -A++- Not only are the pictures incredible, but they were a BLAST to work with and so creative!  We just wanted to have fun taking pictures and we sure did! I HIGHLY recommend Melinda and Bill! We have had so many compliments on our wedding photos!!

Lloyd's Florist -A- Our flowers and center pieces were made to perfection.  Everything was beautiful and Mike is GREAT to work with!!!  We were missing one of the grandma's flowers, but they promptly got the missing flower to us!  Highly recommend working with them! Very reasonably priced!

Sweet Surrender -A++- AMAZING!!!!  I gave Jessica a basic idea of what I wanted and told her to be creative and my cake was BEAUTIFUL! I did not know I could love my cake so much. Not only was it beautiful, it was the BEST CAKE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!  All of my guests raved about our cake!

Sher's Bridal -A++- They truly are the best to work with and made all my dreams come true for my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses!  I could not have asked for a better experience.  They are so much fun to work with too!

Brian Carpenter Entertainment -A- The dance party didn't stop all night long! He was great!

The Concentus String Quartet -A++- They are incredible.  The music was BEAUTIFUL and I highly recommend them if you are looking for a quartet!  VERY talented group of people!

Patrick O'Shea's Irish Pub (Downtown) - A- Our rehearsal dinner was wonderful! Very easy to work with the staff!, especially our bartenders - they were GREAT!  The food was delicious as well!! We had an absolute blast!

CAAL Worldwide, Inc./Community & Aztec Limousine Service -D-  DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! They did not provide the services we asked for and when we called to ask for a refund the manager was EXTREMELY RUDE and hung up the phone on me.  We rented the Big Red Party Bus and instead got two limos, they were very nice limos, but they were not what we reserved and not what we wanted AT ALL.  They did not have enough room for everyone.  The company never bothered to call and let us know there was going to be a change and why there was a change, nor did they inform the drivers so they could tell us what was going on.  The MOST UNPROFESSIONAL company I have EVER worked with.  STAY AWAY FROM THEM! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards