Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Married with pictures and video!

I didn't post in the forums very much...just lurked mostly but I figured I'd come and post about my wedding since this site was so helpful. My wedding day was everything I could have asked for and more! The entire wedding was outside and it was 85 degrees and sunny! Everything turned out beautifully. DH and I wrote our own vows and I am so happy we did. I have never seen him cry and when he was reading his vows he got so choked up he couldn't speak and then I saw a tear come down his face. I was crying the entire time and everyone said they lost it during our vows, even the groomsmen. 
We had a moment to ourselves with our photographer after the ceremony and it was so helpful because I was so emotional and I was glad we could spend those 5 minutes together away from the chaos. 
We had a surprise Harlem Shake entrance with props and everything for all the people at the head table. My mom and dad didn't even know and everyone loved it. Even the catering staff was still talking about how awesome it was at the end of the night. My dad said it really helped get the party started.
We got to as many tables as we could but we didn’t get to all of them. We were able to eat enough to be satisfied. We ran out of beer and wine by 7:30 but thankfully the catering staff realized it so they went for a beer run and since the wedding was at a winery we were able to get more cases as needed. I had friends who didn’t realize it was open bar the entire night so they were chugging as much as they could during our cocktail hour. It was pretty funny seeing them walk up with 4 drinks in their hands. 
Our reception was amazing. We danced, drank, partied. Everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. Someone requested What Does the Fox Say and it was so much fun being ridiculous and crazy during it. After the last song everyone started chanting “One more song! One more song!” and the DJ actually played another one until he got cut off by the venue. It was great.
We both tried our best to soak everything in. Of course it went by too quickly but I was able to appreciate every moment. I feel so blessed to be married and I can’t wait to get more pics.

Here is the video of our Harlem Shake

along with some pictures :-).

Re: Married with pictures and video!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards