Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photo Uploading/Sharing

My photog is sending me all my engagement photos and I should have them tomorrow (as per our contract, we own the rights to the photos). Can anyone recommend a good website for uploading them for sharing.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia

Re: Photo Uploading/Sharing

• Share for viewing or purchase? You have the rights to post and print correct? :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Yup, we own all the rights.

I was thinking smugmug.com. My sister uses it so I'm familiar with it, but she thinks it is a little pricey.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • You can post them on Facebook. You can share a link with anyone even but clicking on the gear when you are in the album. If you want to share them for purchase this worn't work for you.

"You can use this link to share this photo album with anyone, even if they don't have a Facebook account. Anyone with the link will be able to see your photo album."
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• MayElleMayElle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2013
    I used a service (also an app) called Cloudgram. It's free, easy, and private. We had at least a thousand pictures (wedding pics) plus videos. It let me send the private link to everyone, and they didn't have to have the app to see them. And it's actually a pretty attractive site/app. A lot of those picture sites are kinda ugly. Cloudgram.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards