Nevada-Las Vegas

Wynn

We checked into the Wynn on Saturday and the room is amazing! We are on the 35th floor with a strip view. The way the room is set up you can lay in bed and look out at the strip and mountains, it's gorgeous! There is even a button you can press to open and close the blinds. We are thinking of booking it for a few nights after the wedding. I will post some pictures when we get back!
We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 

Re: Wynn

• We have stayed at the Wynn for an anniversary (Vegas locals) and it is hands down my favorite resort in the city!! Bummer the pool isn't open now, but their pools are AMAZING!! SW Steakhouse is our favorite restaurant there too :) ENJOY!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was just there for almost 2 weeks! We got married there on Nov. 9!! Its our favorite place to stay :) Will definitely be posting reviews later this week!!! The pool was open the entire time we were there!! I got a little tan after the wedding :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can't wait for these reviews!!! :)
  • Here are some pictures from our room and my friend's room.  We had a strip view king room and they had a golf course view with two beds.  Views from both rooms were really good!  

Bathrooms are huge, 2 sinks, tub, shower stall, and private toilet room.  

At all times of the day you had to show your room key as you entered the elevator banks.  

We spent a lot of the time the Parasol Bar, they have great couches and drinks!  The cafe was also excellent, we ate breakfast there almost every day.  The gym was also really nice, tons of equipment, a lot of treadmills, bikes, and weights.  

The way the king room is set up was such a nice change from other rooms in Vegas.  We just loved laying in bed and looking out at the strip!   

I can't wait to see @0Jilly0 's reviews for the wedding reviews!  2 weeks there must have been amazing!!!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards