Destination Weddings Discussions

Jamaica Destination Wedding - HELP!

I just got engaged (11/5) and am planning a destination wedding for October 2014 in Jamaica; however, I am overwhelmed with all of the options and where to start.  I am on a budget and would like to keep our part of the trip including the wedding around $8k if possible.  It will be a very intimate event as we will likely need only 5 additional guest rooms and have 8 guests.  I am leaning towards a Sandals or Iberostar Resort but I am open to suggestions.  Also, I would love any input from those who have used destinationweddings.com to book their destination wedding or suggestions of other destination wedding travel agents.  Thank you so much!!!!!

Re: Jamaica Destination Wedding - HELP!

• I have stayed at Couples Sans Souci in Ochos Rios, and loves it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have heard amazing things about the couples resorts! 
  • A lot of the girls used Beach Bum Vacations!  I used my aunt who is a travel agent.  We are getting married this weekend at Sandals Montego Bay and have heard amazing things!  and they are rather affordable!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We booked our upcoming destination wedding at Couples Negril. The reviews are amazing (take a look!) and so far they have been very helpful. Sooooo exited!!!
  • We got married this past weekend at Sandals Montego Bay and it was amazing and beautiful and the wedding planner made my day so easy!!!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amorg334 said:
    We got married this past weekend at Sandals Montego Bay and it was amazing and beautiful and the wedding planner made my day so easy!!!  
    yay, congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm Planning my wedding at Riu Tropical Bay Negril, I think with your 8k budget you can really do it up there. I have heard nothing but great reviews!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards