Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Be Natural Organics skin care..finally something that helped get my face wedding ready! recommend!

I am getting married on August 1 and I have been desperately searching for a product that helps get rid of my oily face. I also had a problem keeping random pimples away and my when my face wasn't oily it was extremely dry..not to mention my disgusting pores. All in all, I have been under so much stress planning this wedding, my body is taking it out on my face! However, I found Be Natural Organics through a friend on facebook and decided to give it a go. WOW! Not only are there so many products to fit my needs, the prices are great..which was another reason why I ordered some of their products. I started off with the AHA Facial Wash and Sea Kelp Moisturizer. WIthin the first 2 days of using these two products I already noticed a difference. I then ordered their Acne-Prone Skin Collection, which was travel size and a good price for everything I was getting! This has been working very well and I love that I can take it wherever I go. I would recommend Be Natural Organic's products to any bride or bridesmaid who is trying to clear up their skin in a healthy way that works well! Here is the website! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards