Pennsylvania

Easton Wedding, need flowers and cake!

Hello! I am getting married at The Riverview Country Club next June. I am really excited about the venue, but I still need to lock down a few vendors. I am coming up in January (I live over an hour away) in hopes of making lots of appointments and settling on at least which places I am using. Mainly I need recs for

-cake

- flowers

I also am still looking for invitations, hair and make-up, but I live near King of Prussia, so I may try to find those things closer to here. However, if you have a good rec for those things I am all ears! Thanks in advance!

Re: Easton Wedding, need flowers and cake!

• For flowers, I have heard great reviews on Coach's Florist in Bethlehem and Rich Mar in Allentown.  As far as cake, we are getting ours from the Weis in Schnecksville (that is the vendor that my venue goes through for the cake, and I have heard GREAT reviews about Weis).  Sometimes checking out grocery stores for cakes will save you some money while still getting a beautiful cake!

Good luck!  And Riverview is beautiful, I am sure your wedding will be fabulous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hair to Dye For is a salon right off the Easton circle and close to Riverview. They do amazing hair and makeup.
  • Hello! I am getting married at The Riverview Country Club next June. I am really excited about the venue, but I still need to lock down a few vendors. I am coming up in January (I live over an hour away) in hopes of making lots of appointments and settling on at least which places I am using. Mainly I need recs for

-cake

- flowers

I also am still looking for invitations, hair and make-up, but I live near King of Prussia, so I may try to find those things closer to here. However, if you have a good rec for those things I am all ears! Thanks in advance!

I am getting married at Riverview next May! I originally wanted an outdoor tented reception and I feel like this was the perfect compromise. As far as flowers.....I am going with a local florist named MaryAnn Dilazaro. She owned a shop in Bethlehem but now just works out of her home doing exclusively weddings. I have seen her work before and she is AWESOME. She truly has a passion for what she does and cares about her clients. Let me know if you would like her contact info. As far as cakes.....check out Granny Schmidts or Icing on the Cake.
  • Oh and check out Makeup Designs by Lauren. She is excellent and will travel to wherever you're getting ready. There are also a ton of good DJs. Rockin Ramaley is popular but I think he is way overpriced. Weddings By Paris seems to be good also. We went with Dan from Dice Productionz. He was very friendly, professional and affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards