Wisconsin
Options

Ceremony/Reception between Madison and Milwaukee - Preferably Delafield

RarisRaris member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2013 in Wisconsin
Does anyone know of reasonable venues for ceremony/reception areas between Madison and Milwaukee?  Most I'm finding are much higher than our budget - we will have maybe 80 people all together for the reception, and I'm trying to be as budget friendly as possible :) TIA!

Re: Ceremony/Reception between Madison and Milwaukee - Preferably Delafield

• Options
    Depending on your preference, does Nagawicki Park offer weddings? Other than that, Delafield Brewhouse. Also, St. John's military academy has the most absolutely beautiful chapel. It is stunning. I don't know if they do receptions or not.
  • Options
    mrscinema said:

Depending on your preference, does Nagawicki Park offer weddings? Other than that, Delafield Brewhouse. Also, St. John's military academy has the most absolutely beautiful chapel. It is stunning. I don't know if they do receptions or not.

St. John's does allow receptions but you are limited to when school is on break, and you have to have the wedding in the chapel. I can't remember what the pricing was but we had to rule them out because of dates.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    I'm getting married at Olympia Resort in Oconomowoc. Its pretty close to halfway between. Honestly, its gorgeous and not that expensive. I would definitely recommend it. 
  • Options
    We were married at Lapham Peak State Park, though we had our reception elsewhere.  Also in the area is Red Circle Inn, Camp Whitcomb Mason, Old World WI, Elm Grove Woman's Club, & Wauwatosa Women's Club.
  • Options
    we are getting married at St John's, It is expensive $1500 but after seeing the chapel, everything else compared in comparison. My cousin is marrying us, so we needed a non denominational chapel. We are having our reception at the Delafield Brewhaus and Rehearsal at Revere's also in Delafield.
  • Options
    We are having our ceremony and reception at Frame park in Waukesha.  We are using the Rotary building. It's $75 per hour I think.  You can use any catering company of your choice and bring in your own alcohol. It does come with tables and chairs.
  • Options
    I'm going mine at Delafield Brewhaus. We don't really like the ceremony options there. Does anyone have any ideas for a ceremony (not at a church) in the Waukesha area? We already looked at Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts and they are unavailable. We are probably going to look at the Loft & Chapel at Cedar Ridge, but I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We actually got married at Seven Seas in Hartland (and had the reception there too).  It was fantastic and such a great view :)
  • Options
    You could get married at the gardens in Frame Park it is not expensive at all. If you did have it at any of the Waukesha Park Buildings, you could have the ceremony and reception at the same place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards