Chit Chat

Whats your guilty pleasure food?

The food you shouldn't eat, and really struggle to stop yourself from eating?

Mine = Pickles! I can't get enough of the suckers

Re: Whats your guilty pleasure food?

• Chocolate chips! If they are in the house, I grab a handful. nom nom nom! I have no willpower, so to help with this, I stopped buying them :P
  • Spaghetti. I could eat it literally every day. 
  • Potato chips. I know longer buy them because I know if I have them I'll eat them in one go. I also lack willpower. 

I'd put chic-fil-a as guilty pleasure cause while I enjoy their food, I find their higher-ups to be Douchebags, and don't really like supporting them. But every so often I break down and get a meal. Though that will be even less often now, cause the last two times I've gone there they fucked up my order. 

Also as I type this I'm licking the bowl of cream cheese frosting I made for my pumpkin roll today. 

Anniversary
  • Panera grilled chicken ceasar salads and Peanut M&M's...willpower = nonexistant.
    Anniversary
  • Panera grilled chicken ceasar salads and Peanut M&M's...willpower = nonexistant.
    I love Panera Bread Mac n Cheese. We don't eat there often but It's like heaven in a bowl
  • Cheese Enchiladas

Ice Cream

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BBQ chips. Dipped in sour cream. *eep*

• a monte cristo sandwich, and I just had one this weekend, lol. It is literally like a fried french toast sandwich with ham, turkey and cheese inside. It was my favorite as a little girl at this one restaurant we would go to for "celebration" dinners, and it closed when I was about 10 or so.  I very rarely ever see it on a menu so anytime I do see it, I just have to try it out.  No one has ever completely compared to the one I had as a little girl, but the one I had this weekend was pretty close.  Let's hope I do not crave it too often!  

Anniversary
  • Peanut butter. I could eat a dangerous amount in one sitting.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Krispie Kreme Donuts and red licorice
  • Giving you my non-guilty pleasures would be a much shorter list! 
  • Box Mac and cheese. I try not to ever buy it. I can easily polish off a whole box by myself.
  • Box Mac and cheese. I try not to ever buy it. I can easily polish off a whole box by myself.

Boxed mac and cheese is Fi's guilty pleasure food-- he will actually polish off an entire box for dinner.

My guilty pleasure food is tortilla chips and guacamole. I have to buy guac in child-sized snack packs because otherwise I will get to the bottom of the container before I even realize it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

Boxed mac and cheese is Fi's guilty pleasure food-- he will actually polish off an entire box for dinner.

My guilty pleasure food is tortilla chips and guacamole. I have to buy guac in child-sized snack packs because otherwise I will get to the bottom of the container before I even realize it!
    Ha ha. Oh man. Tortilla chips and guac is my kinda healthy snack. oy. The guilty pleasure it replaced was tortilla chips and salsa con queso. 

Anniversary
  • Entemann's chocolate coated donuts. NOM. (I may or may not have a box of these in my kitchen right now.)

And any and all kinds of pizza.
  • mac and cheese...nom nom nom.  And asiago cheese bagels from Einstein Bagels with jalapeno salsa cream cheese.  So good. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chips and salsa. I will eat a whole bag of chips with salsa
  • Chips, cookies, chocolate, cake, cake, cake, pizza, burgers.  Basically if it's bad for you, I tend to crave it a lot.  But good versions of it, for example, a real burger, not McDonalds.  But I love junk food.  It just tastes so good, and we rarely eat it

• Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey. Best ice cream in the universe, ever. I love it fiercely. It can't be normal to love ice cream this much.
  • Shrimp....

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• erinlin25 said:

a monte cristo sandwich, and I just had one this weekend, lol. It is literally like a fried french toast sandwich with ham, turkey and cheese inside. It was my favorite as a little girl at this one restaurant we would go to for "celebration" dinners, and it closed when I was about 10 or so.  I very rarely ever see it on a menu so anytime I do see it, I just have to try it out.  No one has ever completely compared to the one I had as a little girl, but the one I had this weekend was pretty close.  Let's hope I do not crave it too often!  

I worked at a cafe in high school where this was one of our specialties. I've seen them served plain, with confectioners sugar, maple syrup, or raspberry jam. Definitely comfort food!
  • Bread. Specifically, a big ol' hunk of something crusty, yeasty, and straight out of the oven.

Also cheese. And wine. And dark chocolate.

I'm pretty much hopeless!
  • kitty8403 said:
    Bread. Specifically, a big ol' hunk of something crusty, yeasty, and straight out of the oven. Also cheese. And wine. And dark chocolate. I'm pretty much hopeless!
    Yup, this too..bread..any kind, garlic, french, sourdough...BREAD!!!! its why my ass is so big! 
    Anniversary
  • Chocolate and Totinos Pizza Rolls.
  • cake. I just love cake. I can't help myself. If there is cake in the house, consider my kitchen a war zone for whoever even looks at the cake. Actually, it's baked goods really. I'm eating a muffin right now. Poppy seed. I knew I shouldn't have bought the pack of muffins but I did, and now I will not feel comfortable until they are out the house...but you can't just throw them away. That's wasteful. I just have to eat them to get rid of them. What a nightmare.
  • Salted Caramel Brownie Brittle. I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. SO yummy! 

• arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2013
    kitty8403 said:
    Bread. Specifically, a big ol' hunk of something crusty, yeasty, and straight out of the oven. Also cheese. And wine. And dark chocolate. I'm pretty much hopeless!

Replace dark chocolate for coconut chips from Trader Joes and everything above is my guilty pleasure too.
  • The cheese dip my mom makes at Christmas. As kids, we'd eat it all day during Christmas break instead of real meals. I'm pretty sure the only ingredients are cheese, mayo, and green olives.
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Shrimp scampi pasta in a garlic butter sauce. Could literally live on that but too many crabs =(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards