Wedding Classifieds

FS Rustic Wedding Decor! Burlap, Bud Vases, Table Numbers & More! Located in NJ

alliecakes85alliecakes85 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited November 2013 in Wedding Classifieds
Hi all!  I am selling some of my gently used wedding decorations.  I have more pictures of any of the items, just let me know what your interested in.  Would prefer to have someone pick up the stuff but if you are really interested, I can look into shipping costs and I'd be happy to try to work something out. 

These items are perfect for a rustic/vintage theme! Here's what I have available:

12 Burlap Table Runners (14" W x 10' L) I used them with 8' long rectangular tables but these would also work perfect with round tables! Asking $120 for all 12 ($10/runner) or best offer.

120 assorted bud vases: $120 total ($1/vase) or best offer.

12 Wooden Table Numbers - I purchased these from Etsy and then a friend hand painted them with an antique/rustic white finish. They are 4" tall and 1" thick so they stand on their own. Asking $120 total ($10 each) or best offer.

4 Wooden Letters "L-O-V-E" - These were made along with the numbers, same seller and antiqued the same way but with pale pink paint (they are lighter than in the pic above). Asking $20

"CARDS" sign to hang on a card box or bird cage - $10

"Just Married" sign: $10

If you would like the whole bundle, I will sell for a reduced price of $325! I am attaching pictures from the wedding but would also be happy to provide additional pictures of any items you are interested in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards