Attire & Accessories Forum

cannot decide between two dresses!! need help!!

I cannot decide between two dresses from the Alfred Angelo line.. The first sample dress was my exact size so it fit like a glove! I really love the top of this dress; I only wish it had more beading/pearls around the dress. The second sample dress was two sizes too big and was a wide size dress so it was really loose, I just wish I knew how it fit in my actual size. I need to make a decision within the next few days! Thank you for all of your help!

Re: cannot decide between two dresses!! need help!!

• beading can always be added/taken away from a dress. I find the lines almost seem cleaner on the first dress but as you mentioned it could be because of the size of the samples. with the second dress-there doesn't appear to be a train. is it bustled? 
  • I like the second one best - I think when it's in your size it will look stunning!  I really think the beading adds something to it.  I'm having the same dilemma myself - what do you like best for me?
    3.JPG 761K
    4b.JPG 737.8K
  • OP - I prefer 2. I think the neckline is/will be flattering to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CommitmentCatCommitmentCat member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    OP - It was a tough call for me! I went back and forth between the two pictures countless times but I would have to say I like dress #1 better. I agree with @heatheremanderson, beading can always be added.

EDIT: Spelling
  • OP, I like #2 better. I think the neckline and material are nicer. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• OP- I like the first dress much better. If fits you nicely.
  • emilie250emilie250 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    I love the first one! The shape is very nice on you. As was said, you can add beading if you want!
  • I like the second one best - I think when it's in your size it will look stunning!  I really think the beading adds something to it.  I'm having the same dilemma myself - what do you like best for me?
    I'm in LOVE with the first one! 
  • @ashlyn26bsn

I like them both but I love love love the 2nd one on you.

The first one!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vote for the second one! Yes,  when it's in your size it will look stunning.
  • OP, I think the lines of the first dress are sleeker. The asymmetrical side draping on dress two cuts you off at the waist, and I don't love the proportions it gives you (but I do like the deeper sweetheart neckline!)

I like the second one best - I think when it's in your size it will look stunning!  I really think the beading adds something to it.  I'm having the same dilemma myself - what do you like best for me?
    The first by far! It's much softer on your frame.
  • ashlyn26bsn first one looks a lot better on you fits you well and the shape is amaizing

@amanda the second one fits you better the first onethere is so much going on the bottom of the dress i feel like it makes you get lost in the dress and it makes you also look shorter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards