Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Morning everyone!

Last night was exhausting. I worked all day then had a wellness screening until 7pm, then had to watch a webinar from8-9:30pm. I was so tired by the end of all of that I went to bed by 10pm!

Today is a shorter day at work thank goodness, and then I am planning on getting to the gym tonight.

I'm loving all the pet pictures!!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning All,

Besides playing with the kitten, I had a pretty boring night. I got here at 8 to print out STD inserts. Shhh.... I need to figure out a way to print my labels too with out others noticing, not sure how I'm going to do that... I guess we'll see.

J- Wow, that is a long day! I also have a short day today! woo hoo!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!
    I had class again last night - I got THE WORST migraine in class and almost had to leave... I woke up with it this AM as well :( So I have a suspicion this is going to be a long day.

Anyway - FI has his phone interview today - I'm praying hard that it goes well! Also I went to pick up a perscription before work this AM at CVS and the lady talked me into getting a flu shot, so my arm is pretty sore already!

Hope everyone has a good day! One more and then a nice break! :)

JamieK - geeze! You had such a long day! Hope things slow down a bit for you!

J - how's Paco doing?!? He is so stinking cute! And LOL about printing WR things at work... Can you go in before anyone gets in one day to do the labels?? GL with finishing the STDs!
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GM! Last night mom mom, 2 MOHs and one of my BM went to David's Bridal to pick out bridesmaid dresses!!  I'll write a separate AW post with details ;) Other than that I did a little work from home and spent some time with the family. Today I'm hoping to get some Christmas decorating done and getting the house clean.

Jamie - that is a super long day! hope today goes better!!

jl - loving the pics of little paco!

g - lots of vibes sent you way for FI and that you feel better! nothing worse than waking up with a migraine :(

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning!  yesterday at work wasn't so bad, but I had meetings with students until nearly 11.  I'm glad it's almost time for thanksgiving break - no more student meetings!

Today I have lab and need to clean up a lot so I'm ready to head out Thursday morning.  I'm thinking about trying to book our officiant soon too - I submitted my info online to Rev. Mark 2 wks ago, but haven't heard back yet, so I might call.

j- glad today is shorter!

jl - I'm planning on printing my invites and lables at work too (eventually)! I'm a grad student so I'm always there later than everyone else.

db - loved the dress your BM picked out!

g  - hope Fi's interview goes well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good Afternoon! I am counting down to the end of the day, and the start of my 5 day weekend. Also, I just found out that we'll be closed on NYE (normally not the case), so I'm pretty psyched. One bad thing is that I *think* one of my fillings came out. I haven't been able to reach the dentist yet, so I'm hoping to in the next few hours. I'm just a little worried about it, esp. with the holiday coming up and the office being closed.

G- GL to your FI! Also, hope you feel better soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards