Chit Chat
Options

TMI Sex Toys

I am thinking of getting something for myself and don't really know what to get.  I have used a bullet before and it wasn't that great for me.  I was wondering what toys/vibrators you ladies might recommend or advise against?

Re: TMI Sex Toys

• Options
    Have you tried a private consultant (maybe a Pure Romance sales lady) or stopped in at a toy store like Adam and Eve? You'll probably find someone with great professional suggestions for a new splurge.
  • Options
    One thing I love and I am not sure what the technical name is but its something FI and I use together. It's basically a mini vibrator attached to a ring. He puts the ring around his privates and when he's inside you the vibrator vibrates the outer areas of you. It also has a remote so you can control the speed/ intensity
  • Options
    I'm almost definitely not the only one on the boards with the Hitachi Magic Wand. It's ridiculous looking, it only has two settings, it's not cheap, and it has to be plugged in. But if you asked me to rate it out of 5 stars, I'd give it, like, twenty stars.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    hlvonb said:
    One thing I love and I am not sure what the technical name is but its something FI and I use together. It's basically a mini vibrator attached to a ring. He puts the ring around his privates and when he's inside you the vibrator vibrates the outer areas of you. It also has a remote so you can control the speed/ intensity
    Vibrating cock ring. 

I will second @phira suggestion of the Hitachi. 
    It kinda comes down to what you like though, and what your main use is. If it's solo play you might want something different then for couple time. This: http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/clit-vibrators/sp-wet-wabbit-vibrator-12867.aspx
    Was my absolute favorite until it died about 6 months ago (RIP) It lasted probably about 3-4 years, and those first few years were rough on it. :) I mainly just used it for the vibration, not so much penetration when it's just me. I'd also recommend checking out Babeland.com, they have some great advice concerning materials, care and a very nice selection of toys.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I swear by the JimmyJane Form 2. It's expensive, but almost as powerful as a Hitachi Magic Wand and small enough for couple's play. Plus it's rechargeable, so no more pesky batteries! But really, it depends on what you like. Babeland.com is a really valuable resource with lots of useful reviews.
  • Options
    I have a knock-off Hitachi, but it's the exact same for about $25 (2 speeds, plugs into the wall and vibrates like crazy!).  Problem for me is that it makes my girl bits numb after a few minutes because of the vibrations.  It might be better with one of the 'attachments' for it (it's a slip on cover).

I'm a BIG fan of the pocket rocket.  But, I like lots of stimulation to my lady peen (vulgar and a little bit juvenile?  Yup, that's me!).  That's what gets me off.

Some women get off with external stimulation (pocket rockets and the like), some like internal stimulation (dildos, etc), and some like a mix (vibrators).  Some women like the g-spot vibes. 

Got lots of money?  Go try out a Sybian.  ;)  I want one.  They're supposed to be awesome.

It's all just a matter of what works for you!

But seriously.  Try a pocket rocket.  You can find waterproof ones for less than $10 with shipping (Hello eBay!).  And, for that little amount, you almost can't go wrong.
  • Options
    I agree with shaylagirl - it all depends on what works for you.

I don't like the harder/plastic? material vibrators. I like the soft but firm fleshy type ones. The hard plastic material ones do not feel good at all to me.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would start out with a bunch of el-cheapo vibrators (you can get a starter 'fun' pack for like $50), find what you like then move on to those type but nicer- there-for more expensice but they will last forever as long as you take care of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards