Not Engaged Yet

Fun thread? Who's around?

Re: Fun thread? Who's around?

• @bethsmiles - yay! Is he still trying to get a technician job? Forgive me if you've mentioned it before, I'm a little scattered. 
  • @bethsmiles, yay!!! all the good vibes!

@Amapola14 I'm so jealous of the adorable puppy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Amapola14 said:
    I'm with ya, @CA SK85. I hate days when I don't get to participate in the outside world.

This dog is scaring me. She keeps going up the stairs, which is fine in and of itself, but the stair railing is such that she could fit through the rails and fall an entire floor down. So I have to keep following her up and helping her down the stairs one at a time so she doesn't accidentally hurl herself to injury or worse.

From my experience (raising 4 litters of puppies)...they are normally ok 99% of the time if they do. Mine used to fall off the back deck when we let them out for the first time... a whole story down....
    Anniversary
  • @smalfrie19, that makes me feel MUCH better, lol. Hopefully my little goofball will fall in that 99% if she gets too adventurous...
  • @CASK85 - Yes he is! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is the one that works out!

• Riss2893Riss2893 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2013
    @CASK85 I am! That's awesome, I love it here :) And yes they are. Basketball, which is my favorite, has been awesome so far (*insert a "we're #1! we're #1!" chant here) and as far as football goes, we're hoping for a trip to Pasadena!

@Amapola14 For holiday/weekend plans, tomorrow morning my FI and I are headed to his parents' house for the day. When I get out of work tonight, I plan to go home, open a bottle of wine, and starting prepping the desserts I'm bringing: pumpkin snickerdoodles & peanut butter pie.

Friday, I work in the morning and then that evening we are going to see Elton John with my parents in Detroit. I am really excited for that and I know my dad is too (the tickets were a surprise for him).

Saturday, I work from three to midnight, so I'll probably be on here a lot. haha.

Sunday, I don't work so I'm hoping FI and I can do something fun. He wants to go to an MSU hockey game, I wanna see Catching Fire. Maybe we'll end up doing both, since hockey tickets are only $5 (they're desperate for people to come to sporting events this weekend - football tickets are being sold for $20).

I hope you all have a great holiday and weekend!

• Hi! I'm at the Devils game right now but it's intermission.

@bethsmiles - Yay for your BF! Fingers crossed for him!

• @riss2893 - OMG I'm so jealous you're seeing Elton John! He's one of my favorites and I've never seen him. Have a blast!

• @Swazzle - jealous! How is the game going? There is a Blackhawks game tonight at 9 (damn west coast away game) that I am planning to turn on. 
  • @Riss2893, have a great time at the concert! Gosh...your holiday (and desserts!...yummmm, snickerdoodles!) sounds like so much fun. Except for the work part, haha.
  • @CASK85 - Carolina is up 2-1 :(

I hate hate hate west coast games! They're the worst.

• Since there has been some hockey chatter...Go Red Wings!
  • Swazzle said:
    @riss2893 - OMG I'm so jealous you're seeing Elton John! He's one of my favorites and I've never seen him. Have a blast!
    Amapola14 said:
    @Riss2893, have a great time at the concert! Gosh...your holiday (and desserts!...yummmm, snickerdoodles!) sounds like so much fun. Except for the work part, haha.
    Thanks ladies! :)
  • Riss2893 said:

Since there has been some hockey chatter...Go Red Wings!

Fuck the red wings, GO BRUINS! I'm watching that game now with puppies and pizza. Nom.

Elle ditched out on me tonight, so I encouraged H to see if his friends want to hang out. His work schedule keeps him so busy he rarely gets to see them, which leads to jealousy when I see mine all the time.

Elle and I took our pups to the dog park today. Stevie jumped in the lake for the big dogs and didn't realize what he was getting himself into. Poor buddy was shaking he was so cold we had to leave.

It's so cold here!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • If anyone's interested about the bubbles stuff, it started in the holiday question thread and went to today's thread about the weekend.

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • @audrewuh I caught up for the most part, but I missed where she originally said that she was afraid of the highway/freeway, like which thread originally. Not that it matters, I'm just curious/nosy :p
  • Riss2893 said:

@audrewuh I caught up for the most part, but I missed where she originally said that she was afraid of the highway/freeway, like which thread originally. Not that it matters, I'm just curious/nosy :p

Oh geez, that thread was a month or so ago. I'm trying to remember the thread when she first started posting where her mom died and brought herself back to life... I was reading it yesterday.

Fuck. The. Red. Wings. Let's go tuuuuuuuuka!

• --------------------------------------------------------------

• audrewuh said:
    @audrewuh I caught up for the most part, but I missed where she originally said that she was afraid of the highway/freeway, like which thread originally. Not that it matters, I'm just curious/nosy :p
    Oh geez, that thread was a month or so ago. I'm trying to remember the thread when she first started posting where her mom died and brought herself back to life... I was reading it yesterday. Fuck. The. Red. Wings. Let's go tuuuuuuuuka!
    Her mom died and brought herself back to life?! I miss all the good stuff!

I'm at work so I cant watch the game :(
  • @riss2893 you're up 3-0, mid 2nd. Don't worry.

Let me see if I can find the mom story. That one was during a promise ring debate.

• @rissa2893

Her previous SN was aliciaharrison or something like that. Her old account was deleted, so the only records are the quotes. You don't miss anything though.

http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/992783/non-traditional-non-diamond-engagement-rings

• @AUDREWUH - Hi. I miss you. Give the puppies kisses for me.

• @Riss2983, it's just been a huge mess. She kept saying she would leave and never actually did which just angered more of the ladies here.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Swazzle said:

@AUDREWUH - Hi. I miss you. Give the puppies kisses for me.

I just gave them all the kisses from you!! It looks like your devils are doing just as good as my bruins... I miss your face so hard.

• @audrewuh - The Devils are boring the fuck out of me and I'm daydreaming about the bar right now. Since you and Elle came here last, I need to plan another trip to your neck of the woods! When did I come last year, President's Day weekend?

• @swazzle, you came Martin Luther King weekend. I think peek may be coming out to see me that weekend this year. I'll let you know if that changes! I'll be in a new apartment!! Woohoo!

I'm going to see Elle the week between Christmas and New Years. I wish you could come too! But seriously, you need to come out here ASAP.

I'm dreaming of the bar too. If we end up going tonight, it'll be days 3 in a row at the bars. Not too shabby!

• Stevie says hi!

• @audrewuh - Ah ok. I was talking with the DC chicks about visiting there MLK Day weekend with @buddysmom80.

And you're my hero.

• HIIIIIIII STEVIE!!!!!!

• @swazzle I would rock the hell out of a DC gtg with you! Too bad that won't happen. :(

H is on the fence about going out. We'll see how this ends.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards