Attire & Accessories Forum

BEST BRIDESMAID DRESS TIP EVER!

I'm not posting a question, but I stumbled across this yesterday and feel like an idiot for not thinking of it sooner, so I wanted to put it up to help people out...like a lot of you, I don't want my maids to look like the stereotypical satin clad bridesmaids, so we have been looking in regular stores like Nordstrom, Ann Taylor, BCBG, Ralph Lauren, etc. Pretty dresses but we are trying to go under $150 so it has been tough....until yesterday! BLACK FRIDAY!!!! Ann Taylor is 50% off this weekend! Nordstrom has 40% off! Ralph Lauren 25% with free shipping. It goes on and on. I very quickly called my bridal party since they live all over the country. I gave them 4 dresses to check, we settled on one and now we can order. Since they are all national stores, they can always exchange if the size doesn't fit right. Thought I would share!

Re: BEST BRIDESMAID DRESS TIP EVER!

• @Cvtsgirl

Thanks for sharing. I agree that a lot of people might not have thought about that :) If they missed the Black Friday sales, at least it gives them the idea to think about big sales. Some places have like Labor Day sales, etc.

• I've been doing the same thing. Just labeling a dress as a "bridesmaid" dress means they're typically $50-200 more than they would be as regular dresses. Plus, I like to be a little different and am hoping to find a print my BMs and I love for them to wear :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards