Flowers
Options

Flower colors help! Beachy, dark teal color scheme!

Hi everyone!  I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the colors I want for my bridesmaid bouquets (and mine!).  The girls are wearing dark teal (Alfred Sung Caspian), and other things I've picked out are in the blue color scheme.  I'm not sure if I go with blues and greens, or darker orange tones (I love bouquets with these vibrant colors!)?  The rest of our decor is beach themed, and our reception is at a venue (inside) on the beach.  Any other brides out there with dark teal bridesmaid dresses?  What colors are you using?  I'm not partial to any particular flower, although I do like hydrangeas.  Thanks!

Re: Flower colors help! Beachy, dark teal color scheme!

• Options
    I like wildflower bouquets, but that's because that's what I did. :) Here is one of my inspiration photos. Each bouquet was different:

But if you're going for a less vibrant/more elegant look, I think you could do blue with yellow and white flowers. I like spray roses, billy balls, lilies, mini carnations, sunflowers and alstroemeria in yellow and baby's breath, hydrangeas, snap dragons, daisies, irises, calla lilies.

I would go meet with a florist. They'll have tons of books with flowers separated by color. You can see which ones you like and see examples of them used in arrangements. They'll be able to tell you what's expensive, what's cost effective and show you different sizes of bouquet based on cost.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards