New York-New York City

Central Park Boathouse

pinkcow13pinkcow13 member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited December 2013 in New York-New York City
Has anyone been married here, or plan on getting married here? Or has attended a wedding here? I would love to hear your experiences or opinions on this venue, as it is on the top of my list!! Thanks!!
                             Anniversary
imageimageimage

Re: Central Park Boathouse

• I got married there in October!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! The food was amazing, perfect portions, the service was excellent, all around a perfect night. I'm happy to help with vendor recommendations as well
  • Awesome kmcgann312! I think we are leaning towards the Boathouse for our wedding! It sounds like you had an amazing getting married there! I would love some vendor recommendations! I know you can only use 3 florists with them, if I'm not mistaken, and everyone else they are okay with. I'm excited now :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• kmcgann312 - also did you use a DJ or a band?
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Everything was perfection! We could not have wished for anything more :) here are my vendors...highly recommend them all! Any other questions, just let me know

Florist- Stefan's (worked with Arlene)
    DJ- Scratch Weddings (worked with DJ Dan Chaves...every guest commented about how amazing the music was and how it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding) used them for ceremony and reception
    Transportation- Brownin (boathouse vendor)
    Photo/Video- JoVon (Tommy- photographer; Robin- Video)
    Hotel- NYLO (guests and bridal penthouse)

•                              Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• any time :) congrats!
  • We were married here in September a few years ago.  Absolutely beautiful - great food and service.

I also worked with Arlene as my florist and she was wonderful.  She knows the venue inside and out and will customize it perfectly for you.  We had a band - Bud Maltin and they made the evening.  

• Awesome, thank you for your input @eppie920 :) I think I am sold then!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Central Park Boathouse is awesome, love the food, and the decor there.  Very cool to get married in the middle of Central Park, IMO.  I only attended one wedding here, but thought it was really beautiful
  • diggles1! We actually just sent the deposit for the Boathouse so we are officially booked! I am so excited! I can't wait for the spring time so that FI and I can go there on a date night :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards