Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Transportation

Trying to decide on transportation vendors. Are there any great ones that you would suggest? Or any packages that are just amazing?
Thanks in advance!

Re: Transportation

• Premiere has a good reputation, and we used them, but only for a Lincoln town car. I really didn't care about driving away in a limo, and it was going to be so expensive just for the drive to our hotel, since our reception and ceremony were at the same place. Most have a 2 hour minimum.
    What we did, since everything was in close proximity, after he dropped us off at our hotel, he swung back around to the venue to start taking family members who had stayed after to clean up. It worked out well, and it cost the same amount as having a cab take all those people back.
    Just a thought!

• Jchi001Jchi001 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2014
    One of my future brother-in-laws used Blue Diamond, and rented a vintage Rolls Royce. There was a gift basket for them, but I don't know if they intentionally purchased it or not.

The only gripe was that they only got to ride it for five minutes because their hotel was so close to the ceremony/reception.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards