Not Engaged Yet
Options

Finally Friday!!!!

Re: Finally Friday!!!!

• Options
    cu97tiger said:
    @cu97tiger Re: Hair length. That is crazy interesting. Now I want to know my hair length. Currently, my hair is at the length where it starts to drive me batty. Mostly because it is annoying when it gets stuck in my shirts as I put them on. I think it'd be hard to commit to this wash less often thing if it were much shorter though. I need to be able to throw it into a pony tail. I have a large head.
    This made me laugh :)
    H's hats fit my head. (:
  • Options
    This week flew by! I like it!

Tonight H and I are going to CrossFit and eating leftover Jambalaya, nothing exciting. Today I need to clean the apartment a little bit and then I'm meeting @lmhollister during lunch to do some Christmas shopping. I also need to finish our Thank You notes...almost done. I don't think I've ever written this many thank you notes in my life. My hand starts cramping after the 5th one usually.

Saturday H and I want to go do some shopping and maybe pick out a Christmas tree? We haven't fully decided yet if we want one but I got out the lights and ornaments just in case. I would like a real one but I think he is leaning more towards a fake one : ( That night we are going to a Christmas Party at my mom's BFF's house. Her and her H have a karaoke bar in their basement so usually after everyone is a little tipsy we venture down there and do karaoke lol.

Sunday we have church that morning and then we are having lunch with H's mom. Then we need to run errands and the rest of the day is relaxation! H is already preparing paperwork for his students needing accommodations for standardized testing and it takes him forever so he might focus on that this Sunday.
  • Options
    I'm just so happy this week is over. If my boss really did quit, it's so going to be an early Christmas gift around the office.

Tonight I'm driving down to FI's. Haven't seen him in a week so super excited! There will be plenty of sexytimes and tomorrow we're helping decorate for Christmas at the Freemason Lodge and his house.

Sunday is going to be some awesome downtime together and just enjoy the day. I need a nice stressfree weekend. 

You ladies make me want to go get a manicure...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Longest week ever.  I need Dec. to be over now.

H's grandfather's service has been pushed to next Sunday, so we're staying in Chicago for the weekend.   H wants to have a normal weekend, and not dwell on all the sads.  So tonight we will probably watch bad tv and eat some of the tummies our friends brought over last night.

Tomorrow my friend N is in town from DC, so a group of us are meeting out for breakfast.  I'll probably come home and take a long nap, before H and I head to the annual Christmas movie night.  This is probably my favorite party every year.  My friend J has thrown it for 10 years, but there was some drama when his W took it over last year.  Page changed things up and people were upset.  This year the party has moved to another location and going back to its roots.  We all wear pajama's, bring a dish to pass (preferably with cheese or bacon, with bonus points for both), and then play drinking games to classic Christmas movies.  You have not lived until you drink your way through a National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.  I still giggle very time I hear the name Clark.

Sunday will be H and I spending the day on the couch hungover and watching football. I have a report to proof for the sorority I advise for, and will most likely put that off until Sunday night.  I hate reports.  Yuck.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    So happy it's Friday. This week was sucky.

Tonight BF and I are FINALLY decorating the Christmas tree. I need to take the kid I babysit to Michael's for craft supplies this afternoon, so I'm going to buy more lights there and some supplies to attempt to make my own stockings and other decorations. Then, BF and I will eat dinner when I get home. I'm planning on putting on Love Actually and we'll definitely open a bottle of while while decorating. Cannot wait to make this tree look pretty!

Tomorrow night we are either 1) going out with my ex-roommate and her boyfriend, or 2) going to a party with an open bar where there will be some celebrities, or 3) a combination of both. Frankly, I'm hoping for #2 just so we can avoid spending money.

Sunday afternoon BF and I are meeting up with my old friend/ex-coworker and his wife and baby for lunch. I'm looking forward to seeing my friend, especially since we've never planned an outing with both of our SO's before, BUT - the place we're going to does not have a brunch menu, nor does it have an unlimited drinks deal, so my body is going to be very confused as to what we're doing out at noon on a Sunday.

P.S. 19 days until Christmas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @BriSox81 - Have fun at your Patriots game - I'm sure Patriots will win and blow out the Browns (as they're pretty bad here).  Browns don't even know who the starting QB is going to be.  The local radio station that covers the Browns here is saying 'This week we'll see an elite NFL team - the NE Patriots take on The Cleveland Browns... well they're a football team with uniforms and stuff' - it's just sad for us.

Anniversary
  • Options
    tuarceatha I also have a large head. My hair is pretty long now (boob length if I pull it to the front).  I need to get a haircut before my defense/Christmas/new job. 

This weekend . . . not sure what we're doing. My guess is cleaning, packing, working and watching football. But tomorrow we're leaving the apartment early so our land lord can show it to someone in the morning, and then maybe buying me a new phone. 
  • Options
    Tonight, I'll be doing some of this:

Saturday, I'll be putting up our Christmas tree and perhaps doing the frisky.  (I hope.)

At some point, I want to try to clean, go groceries, and maybe start on some Christmas cards.
  • Options
    @LivLeighton - It makes the whole apartment smell amazing and it also helps with the dry winter air! Although, there's nothing dry about today. It's a wet mess outside. 

• Options
    UghwgnoICUHWE

I am still very sick. The worst of it is fatigue and congestion, and my cough is getting worse. All I'm missing on campus is a review session for my exam Monday, but I'm not worried about the exam. So I'm staying home. The birdo is very excited that I'm home again.

This weekend should be pretty low-key. Tomorrow, we were supposed to go to the Museum of Science with my partner's parents, but it's likely I won't be feeling well enough. Sunday, my mom is coming over to visit, and she's bringing her puppy and my grandmother. My mom wants to try Netflix but needs a device for her TV, so I'm giving her my Wii, which I'm not using anymore. One less thing taking up space in the closet! Now, if I can find someone who wants one of our two N64s ...
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    @LivLeighton - Here are a ton of different ideas for smells. Just fill a pot with water, bring it to a boil, and then add the ingredients and turn the heat down to a simmer. Just remember to refill the water periodically so it doesn't completely evaporate and burn. 

• Options
    It's Friday! I'm so thrilled.

Tonight is BF's office party. I'm wearing a skirt on the coldest night of the year so far (wind chill forecast to as low as -40), so I think we can officially qualify me as an idiot. What say you all?

Anyway, this weekend I have to do laundry, clean, and wrap presents. I love wrapping presents, even though I'm not very good at it. And I have to finish shopping for my mom, although Liv did help me start. And I'm knitting a pair of mittens that I already had to rip apart once this week. Maybe with a little more sleep they'll go better.

Sunday is for football, as always. I missed playoffs in my league (big-time, I finished 5-8), but BF is in the post-season so I've been trawling free agency looking for good pickups for him.
  • Options
    @TwoDimes, I was planning to wear hose - I don't think I can wear sweater tights with my cocktail dress. Unless I miss the fashion bandwagon? Happens a lot.
  • Options
    I had no desire to go back to work after lunch... This week has been just ridiculous.

I had no plans this weekend other than football, but now I'm being told I have plans lol.

I'm going to go check out a gym after work, my fat ass needs to get in shape.

Tomorrow is football, finish my secret Santa and Mail it, check into a po box, then C is going to play golf with the other managers then I am meeting him and our GM for drinks and dinner.

Sunday is grocery shopping, laundry and football. Eagles better whoop the shit out of Detroit or I'm never going to hear the end of it.

I'm also supposed to watch walking dead on Sundays, but for some bullshit reason it's not on until February..... February.... What is this nonsense?!?!?

• Options

well now I want to put on a simmer pot! I think I might!

The incoming crappy weather for the DC area has turned my weekend plans all around. Instead of spending an awesome morning at the barn tomorrow, I'll be cleaning the house at home while el senor enjoys the nice fresh air.

Callie has an interested adopter!!! They were planning on meeting her at the adoption event on Sunday, but no way in hell am I risking my pregnant ass to drive an hour away in ice. Soooooooooo, I've invited them to come over tomorrow to meet her at my house, ahead of the storm. I swear to god, if all we get is regular old rain, I'm going to literally drive down to NBC studios and beat the ever loving shit out of our weather man.

With all of that in mind, it means that instead of chilling on the couch and watching christmas movies with Bean tonight, we'll be cleaning the house and listening to the christmas radio station instead.

Tomorrow we'll do the meet and greet at our house. Tomorrow night we are going to buy our christmas tree and decorate the house.

Sunday will be a day of relaxing in the morning, shopping all afternoon for decorations so Bean can decorate Tappy's stall next week, and grocery shopping.

At some point, I really need to buy folks christmas gifts. We got Bean's main gift and I scored some beats by dr. dre ear buds for el senor. Now for everything else! ugh.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @beanbot2002 - Do the simmer pot! I hope everything goes great tomorrow with the prospective adopter! 

• Options
    I'm happy this week is over, but at the same time I don't want this weekend/next week to happen. Finals start on Monday, which means my weekend is going to be full of studying and paper-writing. Ick.

BF and I are going out tonight so that should be kind of fun. We're probably just going to dinner, but it's nice to go out every once in a while. It's my turn to pay though, and BF wants to go somewhere expensive, so I may have to cut that train of thought right off.

Also, it is about 70 degrees and rainy outside right now and it sucks. I had to turn the A/C back on because it was almost 80 degrees in my dorm. The humidity is making my hair do weird things.

• Options
    I'm totally going to do it. Put it on first thing in the morning so that the house smells awesome, instead of like farts and dog. And hopefully the lovely scents will make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside and want to take her home!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options

oh here's my favorite french toast casserole dish:

CLICK

It's seriously the best thing I've ever eaten for breakfast.

• Options
    @beanbot2002 - I remember you sharing that before! I changed my mind, I'm making yours for Christmas morning. Sorry @buddysmom80.

• Options

@swazzle i helped my mom make one last night to take for breakfast at work this morning. It's super easy to put together and then just let it sit all night soaking up the custard yummies.

Well that's that. I'm making it for myself this weekend. It would go really good with mimosas. Or you know, in my case, orange juice :( lol

• Options
    I'll drink the champagne from your mimosas, @beanbot2002.

• Options
    I will accept your help. When are you driving to DC, tonight or tomorrow morning? ;)

• Options
    I'll leave now so we can snuggle more. 

• Options

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Options

@southernpeach89 I can't wait to drink ALL THE BEER with you tonight!!! I'm so sorry I flaked out on shopping. :( Work sucked ass today.

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards