November 2013 Weddings

A last minute venue and we've finally tied the knot!

Well ladies…I know I am a little late at telling about my fairytale but on November 27th, I tied the knot in Florida! I was supposed to have a casual chic wedding on the beach with a reception on the plaza…but due to high winds, rain and a chill that came in, my coordinator was able to get us into a GORGEOUS 1920's mansion at the last minute and we had an amazing, BEAUTIFUL, breathtaking wedding. It was hilarious because all of our decor for the wedding was beach themed with signs that said "drink in your hand, toes in the sand", message in a bottle programs, our wedding cake had seashells and oh…we were BAREFOOT! But all in all, it was an irreplaceable day and of course every Bride thinks her wedding is the best and I think just the same! :) We brought the beach to the mansion! And oddly enough, my "after dress" was a flapper girl dress which fit right in with the 20's mansion and chandeliers. 

We were originally combining two religions into one ceremony, but since we had a change of venue last minute, we decided to separate our religious ceremonies and have a traditional wedding at the mansion. Then the next morning we rolled out of bed and honored my family's religion and married on the beach. So I guess I can still say I got my dream beach wedding? :)  

Re: A last minute venue and we've finally tied the knot!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards