Connecticut
Options

Guest Book at the Reception

Hello!!!

I just ordered a guest book for our reception.  I used photos from our engagement session and it was super easy to make.  I used mixbook.com and they have guest books starting as low as $12.99

Here is a coupon I found --promo code SWAGUP30 ...I saved $10.35 off my order (30%).  You can also use the coupon code MERRY until Christmas.

Anyway, can't wait until mine comes in the mail!   Total I paid $33 (I added more pages) and I think it was worth it :) 

If you go to the trouble of creating and ordering this book, make sure you buy special pens for your guests to use when they leave their congratulations in the book.  They recommend you use a permanent fine-tip pen that is acid free. You can find these at craft stores or scrapbooking stores.

Thought I would share my find :)

Re: Guest Book at the Reception

• Options
    I used mixbook to make a calendar with wedding photos for our parents for Christmas and was thrilled with the quality!  Wish I had known about the coupon though :(
  • Options
    KCLindgrenKCLindgren member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2013
    Oooh good idea!  I think our parents would love a calendar for next Christmas, after the wedding! 

P.S. You can find a lot of coupon codes for different websites on retailmenot.com
    That's where I found the code for the mixbook

• Options
    Just wanted to follow up and tell you all that the mixbook arrived and I was SUPER pleased with the quality.  Definitely worth the money for a photo album or a guest book for the reception.  And it was reasonable with the coupon I found online.

I ordered a photo album of our engagement photos as a keepsake from milk books.  DO NOT recommend...very poor quality, too expensive, did not arrive on time, and some of the pages were damaged.

Mixbook is the way to go! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards