Not Engaged Yet
Options

Random Tuesday Chatter

2»

Re: Random Tuesday Chatter

• Options
    I am completely miserable today. Hormonal as hell, didn't sleep well last night, it's snowing, I shouldn't even be in the office, the list goes on. To top it off, FI's work is bringing him to a hockey game today as a "team building exercise" and I'm just jealous and unhappy. And still partly sick. That doesn't help any.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Crazy snow here too!  We're supposed to get another 6-8 inches. 
    I went to work today even though no one else did because I was supposed to give a presentation at a meeting.  20 minutes after I got to work, the meeting was cancelled and the 4 people that actually showed up were told to go home because of the weather.  Now I'm snuggled on the couch and working from home for the rest of the day.  Woohoo!
  • Options
    @sakalicious - give Minniekins extra snuggles from me!! <3

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    http://lovelyprisoner.tumblr.com/post/68197695166

^ was me last night.  I'm graceful;)

Today my never ending sinus headache is still here and it's too cold to function in life, so I opted for an office day.  Working in slippers is making me happy. Now I just need my year end expense report to do itself.  It's also too cold for December.  I will need a trip to a beach ASAP.  My task tonight is to make H help me look for one.

@southernpeach89  we were quite to workout pair last night.  Hope you aren't too sore!
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • Options

My snow stopped and now I'm sad. I'm also bitter and angry that the rude german chick in the office took the one sandwich that the 2 pregnant women could eat, from a giant platter of sandwiches that the boss ordered from Subway. She's a bitch. I have a burning hate fire.

I'm cold and hungry and grrrr. 

What are we talking about?

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    @beanbot2002, that's just wrong.

I think we were talking about snow, but now it's not snowing anymore! Yay! At least where I am.

Now I want to talk about how my mom is getting all up on my case for studying for my final (and yes, taking some well deserved TK breaks) when I should OBVIOUSLY BE SPENDING TIME WITH HERRRRRR. I have been spending sooooooo much time with her! And with this puppy! I just want to be left alone to pour over my textbooks and drink my alcoholic beverages without guilt for one day!

She's not going to like winter break very much, because I am getting the hell OUT OF THIS HOUSE. I need social interaction with other humans that I'm not related to. Desperately.
  • Options
    @suzie211- My knees are sore but the rest of me is ok. I hope you're ok, I have yet to fall on a treadmill but I wouldn't be surprised if that happened to me. 
  • Options
    @southernpeach98 I'm ok. The guy before me actually bit it, and left the treadmill running. I didn't see his fall, and came up to the only empty treadmill in the place. I hopped on not realizing it was still running. It was funnier than anything else. I had a really good laugh at myself.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards