Wedding Invitations & Paper

I forgot stamps on the RSVP cards! What to do?

I sent our invitations out two days ago and just realized I completely forgot to put stamps on the RSVP cards. It sounds lame and unwarranted, but I'm definitely having my first wedding meltdown because of it. What do I do?

Re: I forgot stamps on the RSVP cards! What to do?

• hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2013
    @KrissyBis

1. Breath
    2. Breath again
    3. Relax. Yes it is a "mistake" but it's a tiny one and I am sure your guests will not mind putting a stamp on the RSVP cards themselves. 
    4. It is going to be okay.
    5. Chances are no one (at least not many) will remember
    6. You will be able to laugh about it one day.
  • Thank you so much @hlvonb. I needed that! Never, ever would I think I would get this upset about stamps, haha. Oh wedding stress...thank you again!
  • *hugs*. Like @hlvonb said, many people may not even really notice or care. I also agree with @alisonmarie658 and ask those who you see often to give it to you in person (or even ask some people to RSVP through phone, text, email, whatever).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Thank you both @allisonmarie658 and @hellokellybean for your suggestions and kind words! I'm feeling much better about it! I will use your ideas :)
  • Don't worry about it.  People will put their own stamps on the envelopes for the cards.  It's not a big deal.
  • I think someone else once at this problem and - I think - CMGr suggested putting a stamp at each table setting as a funny apology. 

But yeah, don't worry. It will be fine. 
  • KrissyBis said:
    Thank you so much @hlvonb. I needed that! Never, ever would I think I would get this upset about stamps, haha. Oh wedding stress...thank you again!

@KrissyBis

No problem. That's what we're here for. To help with anything. Weddings are a wonderful thing (minus the stress) lol

• PDKH said:
    I think someone else once at this problem and - I think - CMGr suggested putting a stamp at each table setting as a funny apology. 

But yeah, don't worry. It will be fine. 

@PDKH

That's funny but cute

• KrissyBis said:
    Thank you both @allisonmarie658 and @hellokellybean for your suggestions and kind words! I'm feeling much better about it! I will use your ideas :)
    You're welcome! Good luck :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• it's going to be totally fine.  no one will not come to your wedding becuase you forgot a stamp.  plus you will likely be calling everyone to confirm attendance or not before the wedding so you have a safeguard there if anyone really can't find a stamp.  :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards