Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Re: .

• petey406petey406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried the Clark Building?  There are several jewelers there.  Good Luck!

Beth
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i agree with pp. try frost & co. they're quick and fabulous!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue Nile online can do super-fast shipping, although I don't know about their palladium offerings.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazon?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • missyt180missyt180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is your ring being fitted around your e-ring, or an involved design?

If so, and if I were in your shoes, I would probably get a "stand-in" ring for the ceremony / honeymoon, and let the jeweler you are working with now finish your "real" ring.  I am having my band fitted around my e-ring with stones, and the shape is not common, so to start all over with a new person (that didn't do my e-ring) would be nerve-racking.  Of course, this means you are still giving business to someone that sounds like they don't have their act together, but think it would be worth it.

But if its not too out-of-the-ordinary, check out the Clark building!  Hopefully you find something you can buy outright.  Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    Most people here remember this happened to my husband.  We sent back a ring 3 times and finally quit.  Three weeks before the wedding we went to jared's jewelers, and they sized it the day we bought it.  I definitely recommend them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I echo Jared and Frost and blue nile for all things ring/jewelry related!  GL, keep us updated!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards