Destination Weddings Discussions

Favorite Friday!

Hi everyone! Here's where we post our favorite WR and NWR things from the past week :)

Re: Favorite Friday!

• WR--My wedding!!! Pretty much sums it up :) Not to sound cliche but it was absolutely the PERFECT day and I cannot believe how well all aspects turned out!

NWR--We got tickets to the BCS National Championship game!! FSU vs Auburn (both of my teams!!) at face value :) Flight booked, hotel in LA booked and we're going to the Lakers game Sunday night too. So much FUN!!!
  • WR - Got a bunch of stuff paid and booked someone to do my hair and makeup which I was previously planning on doing myself but had a bit of a freakout because I was not doing that great at it...haha

NWR - It's my last day at this job :D yay!!! 
  • @samleanne33--You will be SO GLAD you booked hair and makeup artists. Not only were they both very calming presences on my wedding day, but they were easily able to execute my "inspiration photos" and removed all that stress from me!! They were worth every penny.
  • I'm late - 

WR - My dress will be here in Monday. I bought it at a sample sale when I went home to visit, and wasn't able to bring it back with me. My MOH sent it to me this past week, and I can't wait to get it here and get the alterations started (it too big, but it's Maggie Sotero's Debbie!). 

NWR - We have some fun family holiday activities planned this weekend, like the Polar Express. I'm also looking forward to a nap. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @mmm4763 that is good to hear! I already feel better about everything just having her booked. I was wary to get someone to do my makeup because I guess I am sort of picky with my makeup, like I don't want to look completely like I'm not wearing anything but I can't do really dark so it has to be in the middle plus my eyebrows are super thin and blonde so they have to be like drawn on and I feel like other people always draw them on super dark and make me look like a freak because I am not used to having super visible eye brows hahahaha but I read a few reviews for her and everyone says she listened to exactly what they wanted so I think it should be ok!!! That reminds me I need to get together some inspiration photos for her!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards