Indiana

newly engaged struggling

Hi guys. I'm so happy to be apart of this community but I am struggling on choosing a venue to my liking. I have been engaged for 2 weeks and I am excited and happy but arguing more with my fiance about a venue. We have never argued this much. Kinda of sad. So do any one in Northwest Indiana know a awesome venue for reception and ceremony. Thanks guys in advance

Re: newly engaged struggling

• I'm more familiar with the central and southern regions of the state. I would say Google "venues in northwest Indiana" and see what pops up. I'm sure you'll find a lot. The state also has a lot of really nice parks if you're looking to do something outdoors. The Indiana Dunes and Turkey Run are both beautiful and in the west/northwest part of the state. Good luck!
  • What are you looking for in a venue? Do you want a traditional ballroom, rustic barn, or something else? I'm in Northwest Indiana and would be happy to suggest some places!

Also, you might look at going to some of the upcoming bridal shows for ideas--or even just to see a venue you're interested in putting on an event.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards