Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Affordable Hair & Makeup

Hi Ladies!!!

I am having both my ceremony and reception at The Bertram Inn of Aurora and am looking for an affordable place for hair and makeup. Some places I've found have been a pretty penny. They don't have to be from the same place, I may still end up doing my own makeup. If any of you ladies have any suggestions or know of anyone, that would help me out a whole lot!

Thanks everyone!! :) 

Re: Affordable Hair & Makeup

• Options
    ashcolyerashcolyer member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2013

From my review post (it's always helpful to search through those). 

Fringe & Foundation Studio - http://www.fandfstudio.com/

I wanted a team to come to the hotel for myself and bridesmaids. I looked around for awhile to find someone who could do both before finding them. I went to the studio in Westlake for my trial but they came onsite the day of. They arrived on time and ready to work on 9 women. Everyone looked gorgeous and held up all day. We had alot of different hair styles and makeup looks and they did it all perfectly.

They do charge for mileage so that might add up going out to Aurora.

Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! I will look into them!
  • Options
    I'm having my reception at the same place in July and I am having the hardest time figuring out hair and make up. I'm looking for something affordable, but anytime someone travels on-site, the prices go way up!! :(
  • Options
    Have you looked at Patrick's? It's not that far down the street from The Bertram (5 minutes max) and they do a great job. My best friend had her reception there about 15 months ago and Patrick's did all of our hair/makeup- it all looked great. Plus, they were accommodating and fun! They set us up in a back room so that we could eat/drink as we got ready and could just relax. I'd highly recommend them.
  • Options
    Ask your regular hairstylist if they know anyone. Lots of times, stylists do makeup on the side or know someone that does and could give you a good recommendation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards