Not Engaged Yet

FRIDAY!

2»

Re: FRIDAY!

• @wink0erin Congrats on grad school & the new job!! Are you going to stick around & play with us for a while?? 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• edited December 2013
    @csousa1, you're gonna love TSO! I saw them several years ago and they put on a hell of a show.

ETA: preposition
  • @BriSox81 I plan on sticking around!

• @csousa1, your weekend sounds awesome! I loooove Trans-Siberian Orchestra! Saw them two years ago and it was an amazing concert. So cool of you and your family to volunteer over the holidays! I try to convince mine every year but they're not interested. *shrug*
  • Happy Friday everyone!

I have no plans for the weekend.  I work from early evening to close (around midnight) tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday; therefore I am not making any plans.  But I am excited for it to officially be winter tomorrow.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @livleighton 2 thumbs up for the Kerouac quote/print!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• csousa1 said:
    @TwoDimes, I just discovered them at the wine store (aka packy aka liquor store). They are probably like 16 oz of wine in a little box with a screw-off cap. I'm in love. They also have champagne-in-a-can with a built-in straw. SO CLASSY.
    New England Fo Lyfe
    Wicked fucking true.

I AM SO STRESSED YOU GUYS.

I need to leave work by 3pm because I have to run to the grocery store and pick up tonic water, sparkling water, cranberry juice, olives, cheese, and crackers. Then I have to run home, vacuum SUPER quickly, set up chairs, empty the dishwasher, and change. I have to leave by 4:50pm (so I'll basically only have about an hour) so I can make 5:45pm dinner reservations with my partner.

Why must I do all this craziness? Because between 6pm and 7:30pm, my future in-laws, my best friend, and my mom and grandmother will be sneaking into our apartment. That way, when we get home from dinner, they can SURPRISE the shit out of him because it's his surprise 30th birthday party.

Meanwhile, it'll take me at least an hour to finish grading these exams, AND 45 minutes to freeze down my cells, AND an hour to finish my Western, and you may have noticed I have an hour an a half before I have to leave ...

Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @phira - Can you friend or your mom vacuum and set up the chairs when they get there? Not ideal, I'm sure, but it could give you a little more breathing room. 

How fun! I love surprise parties! 

• It went very well! My partner almost had a heart attack (like, he really looked like he was having a heart attack) because he was so shocked that there were people in our apartment.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards