Chit Chat
Options

Happy Friday Knotties!

PolarBearFitzPolarBearFitz member
First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited December 2013 in Chit Chat
The boards seem dead today...

Happy Holidays to all you lovely ladies out there!

Take a break from planning and try to relax.

So you can start to smile again...

Don't forget to eat lots of yummy food!!!!

Re: Happy Friday Knotties!

• Options
    The boards seem dead already??  I just woke up!!  (7am)  Give us west coasters a bit of time to post some drama!!  ;)  

Let's see, since I planned a DW and half of the guests couldn't make it, I'm throwing myself a second at home wedding.  How do I get my parents and in-laws to pay for it all??  We're also registering for a second HM, since obviously the first one didn't count now, so how can I guilt everyone who missed the first wedding to contribute extra cash instead of gifts to make up for me having to have a second wedding??  And finally, since I paid for the bar the first time, the guests can pay for this one.  Who has a cute poem I can borrow to tell everyone??  Addie was always good at those.  ;)

• Options
    Happy friday! Time to go drink lol
  • Options
    PolarBearFitzPolarBearFitz member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

The boards seem dead already??  I just woke up!!  (7am)  Give us west coasters a bit of time to post some drama!!  ;)  

Let's see, since I planned a DW and half of the guests couldn't make it, I'm throwing myself a second at home wedding.  How do I get my parents and in-laws to pay for it all??  We're also registering for a second HM, since obviously the first one didn't count now, so how can I guilt everyone who missed the first wedding to contribute extra cash instead of gifts to make up for me having to have a second wedding??  And finally, since I paid for the bar the first time, the guests can pay for this one.  Who has a cute poem I can borrow to tell everyone??  Addie was always good at those.  ;)
    I'm too impatient today! The minutes seem like hours. I want to be on vacation already.

As for the rest of your post I freaking adore you!

• Options
    lmao. I am pretty bored myself, waiting for the weekend to start!! Wish it could be happy hour in the office right now.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Emmy1493Emmy1493 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

Oh, and your PPD couldn't possibly be complete without your honorary badge!

And I am sooooo ready for Christmas....and Christmas cookies!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Happy Friday! This was the longest week ever! 

• Options
    Longest week ever for sure! And to think about going back for one day of work next week before having off until January 2, it'll be a long monday!

My only drama at the moment is my Mother! Bought a MOB dress when I told her I wanted to go shopping with her, made the deposit for the photographer mine and FI's Christmas present, and general pain in the a$$!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
  • Options
    It's just after 1pm EST, and I wish it was 5 already. SHOOT ME.

• Options
    It's just after 1pm EST, and I wish it was 5 already. SHOOT ME.
    Pumpkin I am right there with you two more hours to go! Hang in there!
  • Options
    Yay!!  Honorary Princess!!  And I'm pretty too!!  ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards