May 2014 Weddings
Options

Registry Exhaution

So we officially registered today - yes, during all the holiday craziness. I ended up getting something in the mail from Target that if we registered by 12/25/13 we'd get a $20 gift card (!!!!) so we did that today and ended up using the gift card right away lol. We then ventured over to Bed Bath & Beyond; it was a store location we had never been in and we LOVE that one now - the one near us is like a third in the size of the one we were in today, plus the customer service we had was fantastic (and FI use to work at a BBB and even he was impressed!). But atlas, we didn't get to do everything - it's so exhausting, plus we didn't realize how late it was getting and we were soooo hungry (the awesome people at BBB went to try and find us some snacks but they were all out, but we did get giant bottles of water lol). We made an appointment to go back in Jan to finish up. I think I'm going to do some pre-planning online to find the products that we like and want this way when we go back we can just be like "Oh, we want this - where in the store is it?" As tiring it all was, it was really fun and I'm kinda amazed that FI & I agreed on a lot of the same styles of things - he was actually really into picking out our fine china lol!
Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Registry Exhaution

• Options
    I am glad you had a great time registering!! I started my BBB registry online I cause I knew going in the store I would be like oh look at this, oh look at that, and its easy to get lost in there!! :-)
  • Options
    Yeah, I always get lost in BB&B even when I know I only need 2 things! I actually liked walking the store last night - the registry consulant walked with us and gave advice on the better products and was really helpful. But I'm definitly going to do some pre-regisrty planning online before our next appointment so that way I won't get distracted and can speed up the process. Also, we'll make sure we eat before going lol!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are waiting until after the holidays to register.  Although the $20 gift card sounds awesome :)  We just have so much going on right now that adding that to everything else is just too much.  He still has to get his tux (I will be making sure that happens in Jan) and a several other things.  I'm taking a holiday break right now though :)  But I will definitely make sure we eat first!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We registered in person at Crate and Barrel, and I registered alone at Target, largely cause he gets grumpy if we're out too long. We then went through it together online

Anniversary
  • Options
    We just registered 2 weeks ago at BBB and target as well. I didn't think he'd enjoy it too much but he also got into it. We actually got into a debate over china patterns lol. I have been online constantly since then updating and making changes based on reviews and prices. I am worried that we may have over done it but we need everything so its hard to scale back. Oh well! Its still fun to do!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards