Favors

what do i put in my favor bags?

When I bought and made my wedding favors my guest list was at 70, so I bought 72 favor bags. Now the finalized list has gone up to 96 including several kids. At this point I am so over these favors and way over my budget on everything that I decided to just do one bag per couple. So I thought I'd make it to where the bag has something that they could share or use together rather than one bag of candy that they would fight over. So I need ideas. So far all I've come up with is maybe some bath salt with a tea light candle (hence a romantic bath together for the couple), potpourri, or seeds of some sort like bird seeds or flower seeds, and that is all I've come up with so far.

Re: what do i put in my favor bags?

• When I bought and made my wedding favors my guest list was at 70, so I bought 72 favor bags. Now the finalized list has gone up to 96 including several kids. At this point I am so over these favors and way over my budget on everything that I decided to just do one bag per couple. So I thought I'd make it to where the bag has something that they could share or use together rather than one bag of candy that they would fight over. So I need ideas. So far all I've come up with is maybe some bath salt with a tea light candle (hence a romantic bath together for the couple), potpourri, or seeds of some sort like bird seeds or flower seeds, and that is all I've come up with so far.
    Haha, no romantic baths in my house.....we just have a regular sized tub!  That said, bath salts, candles, potpourri......they're usually all scented and I'm very particular about scents....many can bother me.  

If you really want to do favors, go with edible.  And do one per person.....most people don't want to share sweet treats.  :D
  • Nix the favors and try to resell the bags on eBay.

• Agree with the others. Completely cut them out.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Yep. Time to nix the favors.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Cut out the favor bags like PP said. Use the money you would have spent to fill them on something special for the wedding. We are doing rootbeer floats as a surpise to the guests at the end of the night you could do something like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards