South Carolina

I need Ideas for Myrtle Beach wedding

Goodness, i got engaged back in Sept. and i'm just now getting around to the fun part!!!   okay, so i want a guest list of hopefully under 50.  on the beach.  Who do i go thru for this???   and where is a good place to take all my guests to for the after party??  Oh, and whats a good month for all this?  I don't wanna be in a freakin hurricane, or sweating, or too cold. 

Re: I need Ideas for Myrtle Beach wedding

• This should help you for the beach.

As far as a good place in between, it depends on the amount of time in between the ceremony and the reception. Or if you are talking about after the reception, are you looking for a bar or somewhere to take the party to?

Months can vary. September and October can be beautiful, but popular with vendors and sometimes rainy. 

• Personally, I would aim for April or May. July and August can be completely unbearable, especially for men in suits. As for a beach location, contact the state parks or rent a house on the beach. 
  • If you want a wedding planner to help you myrtle beach wedding etc Cynthia is helping me a lot I'm from ohio and she helps plan everything for me either if you want a big wedding or small. I'm also only having around 50 people
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards