Florida-South Florida

Wedding Bells and Seashells

My fiance and I are from IL and have determined that we want to take a cruise for the honeymoon. So, because we don't want to deal with the family drama when planning a full out wedding, we have decided to do a beach wedding in south FL before we take our cruise. I am having a really hard time finding a legitimate company to help us with this. I stumbled upon a few different places, one being Wedding Bells and Seashells out of Jupiter, FL. However, I can find NO reviews for them anywhere and was wondering if anyone had worked with them and if they would recommend.
Thanks!

Re: Wedding Bells and Seashells

• I should also mention that we do not want a full out ceremony. Just us and our immediate families. We will have a reception back at IL eventually...
  • I don't know about companies, but I always recommend a restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Bimini Boatyard, which does an absolutely beautiful party from 15-80 guests, and you can have a really special ceremony, either in one of their private rooms or on their outside dock.  This puts you about a 15 minute cab ride from Port Everglades.  You won't be on the beach, but then again, you do have a great "plan B" for our unpredictable weather, with indoor and outdoor options.  The catering director is Patti, and she is wonderful.  She can probably hook you up with a local florist/photographer, etc.  If not, re-post or send me a direct message and I can get you some referrals in the area. Also, there are 3 very NICE but reasonable hotels right across the street.
  • I'm also looking into wedding bells and seashells for my destination wedding but was unable to find any reviews as well. Did you have any luck finding any recommendations?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards