Ohio-Columbus

30 days…

until our next Cbus bride, @Aprilh81!!! Can't wait to see the pics! Enjoy the last 30 days :) We're here if you need to rant or rave! BEST WISHES!

Any other January brides on our board?
:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

Re: 30 days…

• Thanks @photokitty!

We are going down to get our marriage license today since we are off work... 50% payments have been made to the venue and florist and the DJ is paid in full. RSVPs are rolling in and no official regrets so far!

We had some drama with write ins by one of FI's cousin (she wrote in her young adult children, ages 22, 20 and 18). We decided to let it slide and then extend invites to the other cousins adult children.  It ups our final guest count by 5 people, but the family peace is worth the extra few hundred dollars it will cost us.

The write ins really have been the only real drama of the planning process. There have been a few glitches and small stresses but overall not too bad!

I am just ready to be married and head to Punta Cana for the honeymoon. I'm so tired of the cold and snow!!!

photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • It sounds like it's all going well. Punta Cana sounds especially amazing with the winter we've had so far.
  • Senecaf said:
    It sounds like it's all going well. Punta Cana sounds especially amazing with the winter we've had so far.
    I've been checking the weather the past few days for Punta Cana...  Consistently in the low 80s during the day!  It really beats the freezing temps and the snow this morning.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards