Flowers
Options

mason jars with flowers on tables

so i am going with a rustic country western theme for my bridal shower.  Mason jars filled with garbera daisy's with burlap wrapped around the jar
i am thinking a small mason jar per table with the daisy stems cut down so they just peep out of the top of the jar. my issue is the only single jar on the table might not pop out enough.

should i do like 3 small jars per table in the center or maybe one large mason jar

Re: mason jars with flowers on tables

• Options
    so i am going with a rustic country western theme for my bridal shower.  Mason jars filled with garbera daisy's with burlap wrapped around the jar
    i am thinking a small mason jar per table with the daisy stems cut down so they just peep out of the top of the jar. my issue is the only single jar on the table might not pop out enough.

should i do like 3 small jars per table in the center or maybe one large mason jar
    @hyechica81

I would say to do 3 smaller ones. I personally like that look better than one larger one.
  • Options
    Multiple small ones look nice. You could even get the different sizes, so that they stagger in height a little bit too? Play around with them and see what set up you like the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards