Wedding Invitations & Paper

Bridal Shower Invitations

Is anyone aware of a website (besides Hallmark) that I can order bridal shower invitations from and then supply them with the invitee's addresses for them to just mail the invites directly to the invitees?  I know Hallmark offers this service, but they do not have invitations in the right colors.  The bride is planning a wedding in just 3 months so I need the invitations mailed on Monday and do not have time to wait for them to arrive, then address them and mail them out.

Re: Bridal Shower Invitations

• Rainy1211 said:
    Is anyone aware of a website (besides Hallmark) that I can order bridal shower invitations from and then supply them with the invitee's addresses for them to just mail the invites directly to the invitees?  I know Hallmark offers this service, but they do not have invitations in the right colors.  The bride is planning a wedding in just 3 months so I need the invitations mailed on Monday and do not have time to wait for them to arrive, then address them and mail them out.
    @Rainy1211

I would say check out vista print
  • Rainy1211 said:
    Why don't you just pick a neutral invitation from Hallmark?  The shower invitations don't have to match the wedding.  Most guests probably won't even notice.  Good luck!
  • I don't understand your time problem.  Most bridal showers are held within six weeks of the wedding.  Vistaprint has lovely invitations that can be custom printed for you, but you must address and mail them to the guests.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Zazzle offers the service.
  • Have you looked at Etsy? There are bazillions of designs and designers out there. The shower invitations don't have to really match anything.

You can get very fast shipping from most online stationers. 3 months is enough time to handle this. You could order invitations and probably have them in mailboxes within a week.

• Why don't you just go to a store -- Michael's, A.C. Moore, Target, etc. -- and buy the pre-printed ones that you just have to fill out, and mail those? They come in a bunch of colours, and you could have them in the mail by tomorrow if you buy and address them tonight.

Also -- the shower invites don't have to match the colours of the wedding.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • David's Bridal Invitations offers the option to upload your guest list and they will address the envelopes for you. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards