Honeymoon Discussions

BVI All Inclusive Resorts!!!

Hi!

I'm trying to find the best all-inclusive resorts in the British Virgin Islands! I've done some research,but would love to hear recommendations from others before committing. 

Thanks!

Re: BVI All Inclusive Resorts!!!

• There are really only two I can think of and they are at two different price points. One is Guana Island and one is Long Bay Beach (which isn't standard AI- it's just available.) Unless you are going to Guana, I think not having an AI is the best option. There are some great places to eat and drink in Tortola and some of the surrounding islands.

• Briar's Creek have meal plans.  Bitter End Yacht Club also has meal plans.  Little Dix Bay use to, not sure if they still do.  All are in Virgin Gorda.  

Cooper Island Beach Club on Cooper Island also has a meal plan package.

The ultimate AI is Necker Island, but at $50K a night it might be out of your price range.

If you will not find something like less expensive along the lines of Sandals in the BVIs.  

BVI's are my favorite island group.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Thanks everyone!!! Such a big help. Researching into all of these recommendations. 
  • Keep in mind there is a difference between "AI" and a meal plan. The meal plan may only offer food and not drinks. A true AI offers both meals and drinks.

• My FI and I are currently looking in to Peter Island. Check it out, might be what you are looking for :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards