Ohio-Columbus
Options

Searching for a good officiant! Any suggestions?

We're looking for an officiant for our wedding next September, and I'm having trouble finding someone who is available (didn't realize they all booked up so quickly?!).  We're ideally looking for someone who is fun and laid back, and who is good at personalizing the ceremonies so they feel unique-- But open to any ideas!  If anyone has an officiant they really like(d) or has seen someone officiate that did a good job, I would really appreciate any suggestions!

Thank you! :)

Re: Searching for a good officiant! Any suggestions?

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! We tried chase waits.com and both were booked :(

Photokitty- we are considering booking Fr. Stephen. Have you used him or seen him officiate? Just curious what you liked about him!
  • Options
    I may have missed some of the responses, but here are two of my favorites in Columbus:

Missy Tew of Marry Me in Columbus (she was totally laid back and personal)
    Damian King (has a unique style =) ) of United Marriage Services
  • Options
    I did not use them, but I know them personally and used components of the many services/ readings/ prayers they offer. DH's close friend married us but Melanie consulted with me on my ceremony. They are very flexible and offer a ton of options. They have done everything from wine ceremonies to sand, ring warming to hand fasting, religious to non-religious. They work very hard to customize your ceremony to just what you is the perfect fit for you.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Reverend William (Bill) Glazer ( website is Marry Me Columbus) is THE BEST! We used him for our wedding and he was the sweetest, most professional and knowledgeable man. He literally felt like part of the family at the end of our wedding. He did everything we asked and put together the entire ceremony from scratch. It was beautiful! 
  • Options
    Reverend William (Bill) Glazer ( website is Marry Me Columbus) is THE BEST! We used him for our wedding and he was the sweetest, most professional and knowledgeable man. He literally felt like part of the family at the end of our wedding. He did everything we asked and put together the entire ceremony from scratch. It was beautiful! 
  • Options
    I have seen Fr. Stephen officiate, and he was very personable AND memorable, because he talked about being a rarity ... a married Catholic priest.  
  • Options
    How much do officiants charge? Just need a ballpark figure...
  • Options
    I am using Chase Waites with Columbus Officiants. His fee is $350 including rehearsal time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards