Favors

Is it ok to give a gift per couple?

I was thinking of getting a cute candy dish as my favor. They are a little pricey, so if I decide to get them I would give one out per couple. Is this ok to do or should I look into a gift that every guest can have? Any suggestions will help. Thanks 

Re: Is it ok to give a gift per couple?

• Psych819 said:
    I was thinking of getting a cute candy dish as my favor. They are a little pricey, so if I decide to get them I would give one out per couple. Is this ok to do or should I look into a gift that every guest can have? Any suggestions will help. Thanks 

My vote is ditch the candy dish and just do candy in a cute wrapping. A candy dish screams clutter.

• The last place I saw a candy dish was at my grandmother's house 20 years ago. I imagine people would much prefer actual candy to a candy dish. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Go with candy.

The only candy dishes in my house are carnival glass collectors pieces, and it will stay that wsy cause I have no self control and would comstantly eat candy if it was available.

People who want candy dishes already have them, or are looking for something specfic.

Anniversary
  • Ditto PPs.  Skip the dish and just give the candy!   My DH and I would eat the candy.  We'd have no use for a candy dish.  Oh, and give to each guest.....I wouldn't want to share my candy with my DH.  :D
  • Another vote for ditching the candy dish and just giving candy. I am 53 and remember those at my mom and g'ma's house. I don't see anyone using them anymore. Then you also get into the issue of decor and if it will match someone's taste. Save your money and get some candy. Your guests will love it.
  • I agree with PP. Definitely ditch the candy dish and just give candy. Most people wouldn't be into a candy dish, and those of us that are (like myself) already own one. I actually own 2 and don't need another lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Ok Thanks ladies. I will ditch the dish. lol 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards