Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NWR: Surprise cupcake

I have less than an hour to waste before I get to go home, get changed for dinner, have some yummies and then drink during The Walking Dead AMC Marathon tonight.

I left my desk for a few minutes, came back and there was a cupcake waiting for me. I love getting surprise cupcakes and I think they should happen more often.

I love the little things in life, they instantly put a smile on my face. What little things in life put a smile on your face?

Re: NWR: Surprise cupcake

• Options
    Seconding mail.

Also, my FI and I work in the same office, and he likes to leave surprise candy on my desk. It is awesome.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    Jennja22 said:
    MAIL!  Notes/cards/letters in the mail. LOVE THEM.
    I received a "just because" card from my biffle after my MC and I was so happy about that. It really made my day. I think actual mail is a big deal, e-mail and texts are nice but when you receive a letter it's really special.
  • Options
    Jennja22 said:
    MAIL!  Notes/cards/letters in the mail. LOVE THEM.
    My best friend and I in high school and college would always mail each other fun little notes- even though we lived 5 minutes apart and saw each other daily. It was just fun! haha 

I love when we stop at the gas station and FI asks if I want anything and I say no, and he still gets me a Twix or something that I love  :)

• Options
    When my FI finds my empty water bottle on the counter and fills it with ice and water and puts it in the fridge so it's nice and cold for me before I go to work. *cute romantic sigh*
  • Options
    I love getting mail!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    All of the above! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have amassed a ridiculous collection of drawings and love notes from my students. Maybe it's because I don't have kids of my own yet, but they stay on my refrigerator until I change them out.
  • Options
    Blue_Bird said:
    I have amassed a ridiculous collection of drawings and love notes from my students. Maybe it's because I don't have kids of my own yet, but they stay on my refrigerator until I change them out.
    I've gotten these from my dance students and FI's tutoring students, and we plaster them on our fridge. I don't even care that the kids can't spell my name right, it's so super cute!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards