Attire & Accessories Forum

Allure Romance C2510 Size 12 Blossom Pink For Sale

Dress has been professionally altered had corset added in the back and length in back shortened to blush train.Worn once for two hours. Great condition.The dress is at the cleaners expect to be returned 1-15-2014. I have a muffler, caplet and full length cape in ivory, also long line bra 36 DD and silver shoes 8 1/2. This is a beautiful simple dress blush pink in color I felt like a snow queen in the dress with the cape! If you're interested call me, 928-640-1257 Thanks for looking.

Re: Allure Romance C2510 Size 12 Blossom Pink For Sale

• Dress has been professionally altered had corset added in the back and length in back shortened to blush train.Worn once for two hours. Great condition.The dress is at the cleaners expect to be returned 1-15-2014. I have a muffler, caplet and full length cape in ivory, also long line bra 36 DD and silver shoes 8 1/2. This is a beautiful simple dress blush pink in color I felt like a snow queen in the dress with the cape! If you're interested call me, 928-640-1257 Thanks for looking.
    @KDavidson22

I would suggest posting this on the wedding classifieds board (if you haven't already) since most people who are looking for something start there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards