Rhode Island

Post Beach Wedding Sale

Hi Ladies! My husband and I were married on June 29thin Newport, RI. It was one of the best days of our lives but I am running out of room in my house to keep all the left over decorations! Below are items that we are looking to sell in order to help other brides in the planning process. Some items are available for shipping at the buyer's expense. Other items such as vases or lanterns are pick up only as they may be too fragile to ship. Feel free to make an offer! We live in the Boston area but my mother lives in RI so we can be somewhat flexible if needed :) You can email me at ddeyorio@gmail.com with any questions or for pictures. Happy planning :) 22 Fake Sandollars- $8.00 Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right Chair Signs- $10.00 My grandmother made these for the reception. Super Cute! 24 White Wooden Frames with blue paper insert- $50 for all. We used these as our table numbers and had different places we had traveled written on blue paper. Peg stand back Victoria Secret Bridal Robe- $30 Only worn once in order to get ready 4 Tall Vases- $40 for all 9 cube vases (4x4)- $45 for all 10 White Lanterns- $70 for all 2 Sandboxes for Sandollar Place Cards- $25 each. We were able to fit about 90 placecards having the two boxes. 91 used square votive holders (2x2) with candles remaining- $90 for all. We bought 10 hour candles and the candles were used for about 5.5 hours. 14 unused square votives with 10 hour candle- $30 for all 18 "Love Beyond Mesure" Measuring Spoons Favor - $30 for all
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Post Beach Wedding Sale

• Hi! Congratulations on what I'm sure was a wonderful wedding! Are the lanterns paper or wood/metal? And do you have a photo of the used votive holders w candles? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards