Utah

Recommendations for photographers in SLC?

Hey ladies, my fiancé and I are getting married in the Salt Lake City temple in September, and having our reception in Michigan a week after the sealing ceremony. We probably won't do pictures at the reception, but we do want pictures of us on the day of our sealing, in front of the temple. We don't need an elaborate package, and we are both still in college. Can any of you recommend a photographer in that area that does smaller, less fancy wedding photography packages? I know that there are all sorts of places to find vendor recommendations, but there are just so many to sift through and I figured I would check here to see if anyone knew of any photographers that fit this description.

Re: Recommendations for photographers in SLC?

• Thomas photography is in Tooele and they do great wedding photos for a lot cheaper than almost anywhere you'll find in Salt Lake City.
  • Check out Addie Eshelman Photography at addieeshelman.com :)
    Based out of Pennsyvlania but travels at really awesome rates!
  • I am getting married this May, but have already done my engagements with my photographer. I could NOT be more thrilled with my choice - Abbey Kyhl of AK Studio Design. She is out of Cedar City, but travels to SLC with NO FEES! She sometimes runs specials and has an awesome portfolio. She is comparable to the price of others I checked out - you get what you pay for and she is top notch. Here is her website http://akstudiodesign.com/ and I'd be happy to give you the link to view my engagements if you are interested. She is a great communicator and has answered numerous emails from me at all hours, with my million questions. Photography was on the very top of my priority list, because after your big day, it's all you have (and videography). She is going on maternity leave very soon, but will be back to work in March. 
    Savanna
  • I"m using David Bowie from Bellisima Images.  My wedding isn't until June, but he shot my friends wedding and the pictures were beautiful!  I've also looked through his portfolios, and he's done a ton of photo shoots at the temple.  His prices are very reasonable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards