South Dakota

FS: Numerous Sizes Vases, Champagne Flutes, Glass Votive Holders

I have a lot of decorations leftover from my wedding reception that are just taking up space in my home. Everything is in perfect, brand-new condition since it was all used for just a few hours! I live in Brookings, but have to go to Sioux Falls at least once a week and can deliver or meet you halfway if that works best for you. :)

1. Tall Cylinder Vases: I have 11 of these available, they were used on the guest tables during the reception and had arrangements in them. 14" tall and 6" wide. Asking $10 each or $100 for all 11.

2. Tall Rectangle Vase: I have one of these available, I used it to hold my bouquet on the head table during our reception. 15 3/4" tall and 5 1/4" wide. Asking $10.

3. Short Rectangle Vases: I have 7 of these available, we used them for the bridesmaid's bouquets up on the head table during our reception. 8" tall and 4"wide. Asking $5 each or $30 for all 7.

4. Ikea "Svalka" Champagne Flutes: I have 12 (2 sets of 6) of these available, they were used by the wedding party during our reception. 8 1/2" tall, 5oz glasses. Asking $6 per set of 6 or $10 for both sets.

5. Glass Tealight Holders, Ikea "Galej": I have 52 of these available, they were used on the guest tables during our reception. 2 1/2" tall. Asking $30 for all 52.

Contact me at turntogreystreet at gmail dot com for more information! You can view photos of the items here: http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/for/2407373190.html.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards