South Dakota

Video?

Is anyone having a videographer?  If so, who are you going with??I can't decide if it is worth the cost.....

Re: Video?

• anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not doing one as I don't think it's worth it. That being said, I do not recommend WOW entertainment.  They are not worth the amount they charge
  • edited December 2011
    I've also heard a lot of bad comments about Wow Entertainment.  However, I am getting a videographer.  I've heard so many say that they wished they hired someone professional.  I'm looking in the 800 range.  I'll let you know when I find someone.  I'm heading back this weekend and crashing a wedding...I'm hoping they have a videographer that I can talk to.  Julie
  • edited December 2011
    I've got a camcorder that I'm going to see if any of my friends or family (that I trust ^_^) want to go around and shoot footage of the reception. But I'll have a photographer in addition.
  • edited December 2011
    I would recommend AJ Productions. I went to college with Adam, and he REALLY cares about what he does. He has several high-def cameras and at least 2 videographers for the wedding. He does all the editing and is pretty flexible with what you want. Believe me, I chat with him about photo and video stuff all the time, have shot a wedding with him, and he's doing my wedding next summer. He is JUST getting his website going, and there's nothing worthwhile on it, but here is his number: 605.354.0364and email ajproductionco@hotmail.comHe's DEEFINITELY under $1000, but he puts in a ton of hours on your video. Another GOOD videographer I looked at out of Minneapolis was a couple thousand (capture studios).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards